[XXX] Donald Trump Meets Charizard [XXX]

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
bet if i revealed to all your classmates you pretend to be a soldier, for hours on end, on a 10 year old videogame they'd be pretty thrilled

I don't act like I soldier I run around shooting people in a video game, you think none of my classmates do that? Hell some of them have played on here lol.

Also don't you, and everyone else on this forum, do the exact same thing?

I bet if I walked into a kindergarten classroom you were in at school and revealed your posts to everyone, you'd have a much different attitude and you wouldn't shit talk people for simply memeing.

Right because kindergarteners would comprehend this perfectly.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
I don't act like I shoulder I run around shooting people in a video game, you think none of my classmates do that? Hell some of them have played on here lol.

Right because kindergarteners would comprehend this perfectly.
I said kingergarten because I and everyone else pretty much think you're a child.

Reactions: List

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
I said kingergarten because I and everyone else pretty much think you're a child.
Couldn't care less. I do this merely as a way to vent my frustrations from real world events. Its quite effective, by 2 AM I'll probably be on a therapeutic highhhh.

D

Deleted member 225

Couldn't care less. I do this merely as a way to vent my frustrations from real world events. Its quite effective, by 2 AM I'll probably be on a therapeutic highhhh.
probably why u have no friends then

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
probably why u have no friends then
You realize that in posting that you don't personally know me or anyone who'd call me a friend and whom I'd call a friend, you know you are just baiting for argument and being passive aggressive.

I'm kind of curious why. I mean I must bother you, so this is how you're responding. Perhaps that's why.

Its quite fun actually, once you understand how people act you start to do it for them.

D

Deleted member 225

You realize that in posting that you don't personally know me or anyone who'd call me a friend and whom I'd call a friend, you know you are just baiting for argument and being passive aggressive.

I'm kind of curious why. I mean I must bother you, so this is how you're responding. Perhaps that's why.

Its quite fun actually, once you understand how people act you start to do it for them.

206916-If-You-Are-Going-To-Be-A-Smart-Ass.jpg

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
never let this thread die

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
A fiction about Trump giving head to Charizard has turned into a shit show.

I love it.