Not open for further replies.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
OMTCUEk0LKwoZ3NIehUl47AUNsDvK6lWC6wXT6nh1JY.jpg

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
people saying it fake cause in that video of it ain’t no blood or bulletholes and he don’t got that forehead tattoo

60AcTHt.png

UZyDguK.png

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Anybody know why these soldier kidds are the main suspect atm on the internet?
what led everybody to them?

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Anybody know why these soldier kidds are the main suspect atm on the internet?
what led everybody to them?
they posted a picture of them being at a location six minutes away (with a pistol in the pic) and the police say the suspect were two black guys with a red mask, and they posted a picture of the two of them with a red mask in the seat of their car

Reactions: List

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
Also they were eating at X's favorite restaurant

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
went into a league game sorry x
SfxK9PE.jpg

mqBNaoO.jpg

JlXOK4q.jpg

sx9f6tT.jpg

VUlKF5Y.jpg

UC67rf5.jpg

Kcg4vfo.jpg

WsA9J1d.jpg
this reads like the wildest conspiracy theory i've seen in some time but it was a fun read i guess

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
also that soldier kidd (guy who might have killed xxx) has a lot of shit connected to tentacion on his instagram it's freaky

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
this reads like the wildest conspiracy theory i've seen in some time but it was a fun read i guess

ye i don't believe it myself
i mean there's some connections, some vague connections that kinda make sense
but i don't see drake as the type of guy to hire a hit man on another famous person

D

Deleted member 1405

yeah.

All that shit about him was fake. Check out his girlfirends ig @liar. She lied about it all, every single thing.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
yeah.

All that shit about him was fake. Check out his girlfirends ig @liar. She lied about it all, every single thing.

he still beat a gay guy in prison tho
like he admitted to it fully and went in detail about what was going through his brain and the graphic scene
he tried turning his life around but bit the bullet a little too soon

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
ye i don't believe it myself
i mean there's some connections, some vague connections that kinda make sense
but i don't see drake as the type of guy to hire a hit man on another famous person
oh thats not necessarily something you shouldnt believe, im not 100% sure if its true but allegedly drake had his bodyguards beat some guy not signing for him

SuperHeavy

Neutrino
Nebulae
Even though his music was trash and he did horrible things, it's bad he got shot. Idk why everyone is in such a fuss about it though, people die everyday.

D

Deleted member 1405

he still beat a gay guy in prison tho
like he admitted to it fully and went in detail about what was going through his brain and the graphic scene
he tried turning his life around but bit the bullet a little too soon
Okay but I can support someone who maybe made a dumb mistake in prison, I stopped liking him due to the claims against him from his girlfriend, which aren't true.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Okay but I can support someone who maybe made a dumb mistake in prison, I stopped liking him due to the claims against him from his girlfriend, which aren't true.

i mean i don't really like xxx as a person, i don't really like much of the new rappers characters now, but the songs in the SAD! album were fucking lit and low-key I've been binge-listening to them the past week or two.

dude had a fucked brain bruh, it's a shame

Status
Not open for further replies.