• what am i doing with my life

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
ibpbRCE.png

What you are suggesting: Bring back the Military Police V3

Why it would be worth adding: From an IC standpoint, Military Police are vital in the day to day runnings of a Military Compound. From an OOC standpoint, they can be used to relief pressure off CO's and NCO's in terms of base management.

While I'm aware that some people may be against the Military Police making a return, most the points made are that the Military Police were overpowered FeMP's and big burly slavic men. As far as I can make out, the previous leaders of the faction did no such thing to reform them, and to make them useful. This seems to be the strongest case against bringing them back, but let's look at the past of other branches.

Special Forces - legitimately known for pure shoot to kill, the OTA of WW3, sitting in Locked channels and doing cringy roleplay. They were meant to be a branch that would scout out the enemy and report findings back to HQ.

"The Special Forces in the old WW3RP gamemode was quite simply a memeified death squad for the most part with any intention of making it roleplay-orientated nigh-impossible due to the playerbase - most members were simply there for S2K and nothing more. Whilst the leaders /could/ have just removed them, the whole competitive side of WW3RP simply made that a bad idea since both SF sides packed the best of the best S2K'ers; and roleplayers."

Medical Corps - Actually, they weren't that bad. They mostly comprised of people who wanted to medical rp, but never found chance as nobody would roleplay their injuries due to the fact you could be taken off the from line (Discharge = PK) Apart from that, you had the edgy females who would have orgys in the sub-factions area aswell as in the infamous day one Medical Leader, who had gay sex in the surgery room. All in all MedRPers =/= ERPers

The Medical Corps in old WW3RP simply tried to do their jobs but found themselves burnt out by having to do the same old medRP for the same old injury - GSW's. There was no creativity for injuries and even if you did try to be creative some medics just tried to be bold and do something like "HAHA BRO UR ARM IS BLOWN OFF :D" and that would risk at least a temporary PK.
Engineering - Probably the second most useful subfaction, and apart from the constant need for admins to overlook this group (Mainly due to having tanks spawned in and tweaked for them) They we're a good sub-faction MOST the time.

Drill Instructors - Most useful faction, due to the fact they could streamline Recruits into Infantry when NCO's couldn't be bothered training them.

Military Police - Described as mostly FeMP's and big burly slavic men, regardless of your sub-faction, they'd abuse the fuck out of their powers to best you and lock you away.

Military Police from what I've seen were nothing but powerhungry retards, with members going out of their way and authority to attempt and pull you up for stupid shit such as wearing a baseball cap on base. Like what? Also, whips. Whips were really dumb. Shame on you Angel. Barely any interrogations happened. POW's were just locked up and left to rot. No RP, no nothing. The times I've been POW'd I literally got ballgagged (yes, the sub/dom BDSM toy) and handcuffed to a bed.
The Coalition already have their own sub-branch (Or that's how I see it) called the Commissariats. They handle public relations and general base attiude, perhaps reform the Military Police for the Globalists into this?

If it makes it any easier on the staff, I'll happily run a small group of MP's, and take full responsibility for any misactions taken by them.

I honestly implore the Server Directors to implement the Military Police,NCO's can probably cope with the jobs at hand, but most corruption will probably be condoned by or they will not care about it.

Any content necessary: Legitimately nothing.

DISCLAIMER:
That you'd like people to have constructive critisism that is objective rather than their own opinion. This is pretty much just a copy/paste, but since some very important things have changed, may try my luck :^)

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae

The best I could come up with was covering my teeth with tin foil, printing a picture of you as TF2 medic, and smack talking over a diss track, but that's a bit too much. If I roast you, I get roasted back. I reckon you've got a lot more ammunition than I.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The best I could come up with was covering my teeth with tin foil, printing a picture of you as TF2 medic, and smack talking over a diss track, but that's a bit too much. If I roast you, I get roasted back. I reckon you've got a lot more ammunition than I.

i mean i guess it was something

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I didn't ask for this.