Your first youtube video.

depthjacks

Proton
Nebulae
Now as some of you might now, one day you probably said to yourself "Im gonna upload a youtube video". Now, for some that first video was either awful or something else. The reason why i made this tread was for me and others to see your first youtube video, if you even have one. Heres mine:

Reactions: List

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Now as some of you might now, one day you probably said to yourself "Im gonna upload a youtube video". Now, for some that first video was either awful or something else. The reason why i made this tread was for me and others to see your first youtube video, if you even have one. Heres mine:

Made mine last year because I thought why not, no editing or anything

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
From 2007 back in the 4:3 days, except I didn't make it for YouTube, I'd made it for Googlevids. It was recorded in Day of Defeat on Fraps and edited with Movie Maker (Windows XP version), and I remember people getting excited when we were recording because it wasn't common for people to make videos back then. I linked the finished version to people via email because the Steam friends system never really worked. I was inexperienced and didn't know how to end the video, so it kinda ends abruptly.

Googlevids shut down, aspect ratios changed from 4:3 to 16:9, the star rating system turned into the like/dislike rating system. Monetisation (and better hardware/software) would make videomaking much more commonplace.

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae

How many internet roleplayers will bully me for a video I made six years ago? Lets find out...

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
Made my video back in like 2012 when I was 11 which was with like a shitty Youtube animation website or something which used like fucking chibi animation or something which lasts for like 15 seconds.

I've deleted it cus whenever I look at it I cringe so fucking hard.

Spungey

Roleplay Connoisseur
Nebulae
Made my video back in like 2012 when I was 11 which was with like a shitty Youtube animation website or something which used like fucking chibi animation or something which lasts for like 15 seconds.

I've deleted it cus whenever I look at it I cringe so fucking hard.
Was it GoAnimate?

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
A video of me and my friends messing about with nerf guns and fake swords and stuff when we were like 8. The channel isnt't around anymore but man those were good times.