Your IRL life in Half Life 2

echs dee

Atom
Nebulae
I many think humans are so fragile and sensitive nowadays that humanity would be screwed, all of these choices are irrelevant
ngl
what if they killed the dictator of the earth bc he said something racist on twitter before the occupation

Vortex

Proton
Nebulae
ngl
what if they killed the dictator of the earth bc he said something racist on twitter before the occupation
Let's put it into a more serious perspective.

Most humans today barely exercise and live relatively easy lives (look at your ancestors)

Those kinds of people who care about political correctness and all that wouldn't last long under an overpowering fascist alien regime (yes, some light-heartedness)

Reactions: List

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
join combine
combine ftw

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
id die like id be one those mfkers who get clapped for no reason or like something dumb as fuck lmao

Monks

Proton
Nebulae
Honestly, idfk.

If it was Neb Canon, I'd probably join the PMA and die in some fuckoff jungle in the middle of Brazil.

If it's like how it was in the games, I'd probably try and break into being a Loyalist and give my family a somewhat peaceful life. Either that or I join a resistance group early on and just do shit for a while, probably becoming like an American Odessa Cubbage.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
look for a life as a loyalist, wait out to see if the world betters itself as the combine leaves, if not probably off myself if my family were no longer alive

Deleted member 3190

Nebulous Mom
Nebulae
I'd be dead within the first hour because I live in the center of a major city and a Citadel would warp-in and delete my entire existence.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
probably top myself with an overdose

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
I’d likely literally go to the combine and become a cop. Most of the time people and friends like to see me as the underdog type of savior and always sticking with them

But ina situation like HL2 I’d just become a cop so people wouldn’t recognize me cause of the vocoder n shit but also because deep down I’m a fucking psycho and have no problem inflicting harm on others if it means I can get benefits for myself or family.

Also OTA cause I lowkey still got that sort of SF dream and I don’t mind giving up my humanity cause at that point it’s more a hinderance then a advantage

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
also because deep down I’m a fucking psycho and have no problem inflicting harm on others
EtBQAaz.png

me when i regularly post on the owning a gun threads and i am not a danger to society

Reactions: List

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
EtBQAaz.png

me when i regularly post on the owning a gun threads and i am not a danger to society
Guys please I swear I’m not a danger to myself or others please I’m cool and hip wait why are they’re a dozen officers of the law outside my home what the fuck

D

Deleted member 3818

I think the majority of people who think they could be CP's would end up like raskolnikov

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
I'd probably be a loyalist trying to join the ranks of the CAB tbh, it doesn't really require any violence and it's the best life you can get for 0 risk