Your most favorite movie ever?

ASCII Alex

Neutrino
Nebulae
large_vSKFcFZ7Asvt9rON0glLD8FCKMU.jpg

I don't know why I love this movie so much, maybe its because I've got nostalgia for it... Idk
kung_fu_hustle.jpg

Also:
lkos_apple_sliced2_02.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Apache

Quark
Nebulae
Bad Boys II - Two loose-cannon narcotics cops investigate the flow of Ecstasy into Florida.

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
Mine is honestly Wolf of Wall Street, because it's a hilarious movie, and Fight Club. However, I see people list drive as their favorite movie, but I gotta disagree. It's a good movie, but it's not THAT good. Like, during the first scene, I felt a rush, like, it felt intense. And throughout the movie, I was hoping for more of that robbery shit, thinking it introduced me to something awesome about the movie, and how it'd include more scenes like this. But I felt honestly disappointed without outcome due to that being the only scene. Did nobody else feel this way?

xelve

Quark
Nebulae
542019.jpg

Interstellar for sure, I went through so many emotions watching it, god damn

DeathFromAbove

Neutrino
Nebulae
Saving Private Ryan and Shawshank Redemption are the first that come to mind really.

Though can I just say that I'm a huge astrophysics fan and I love space and all but I gotta admit, Interstellar is overrated. It's a great movie, I liked it, but it's way too overrated, oh and Gravity kinda sucked.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
pulp fiction, american history x, all the star wars films (though i prefer the originals over the prequels), children of men, the martian, pink floyd: the wall, it, austin powers, freedom writers, trumbo, p. much anything from the mcu, shawshank redemption, stand by me, etc.

but my absolute favorite would have to be children of men

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
American History X is overrated

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i changed my mind
maxresdefault.jpg

horror classic