Still a sleep deprived gay, just older
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

eWxId8C.jpg

4Fo0n0V.png

ROLLER-1
(FORMER QUICK-9)
Friend
"Our Tagline was liquidated, honestly a shame. It feels weird now calling each other different taglines. But I'm sure we'll still be good friends."

SPEAR-4
(FORMER JURY-7)
Respected
"A former OBC, or atleast one who doesn't show it with their marks on their mask. He's good to talk to, though as of recent after the event of Fourteen, I've not seen him as much."
VICE-3
Respected
"The Brick Wall, as some will call him. But I've seen him show emotions, and it was mostly anger. Though I think it's just a saftey barrier on who he really is."

ROLLER-2
(FORMER UNION-7)
Friend
"It happened again, I had another one.. I saved someone because of it.. I thought it would be over since his death, but I don't think it is, I don't think it ever will.."
DAGGER-3
Highly Respected
"Dude you've grown so much, I wonder if you still remember our conversations in the past."

KING-5
(DESERVICED)

Disliked
"I find it funny that he went autonomous over a demotion, clearly his mindset was unhinged. Dude had the wrong priorities in mind. And to add.. I doubt he would of lasted on the otherside with his 'Oh so loyal to the Benefactor' point of view, dude was a deadman walking."

ROLLER-0
Friend
"I am honestly glad they got division lead for ROLLER, one of the most active as well as the most skilled I've seen. Already posting out action reports about their patrols. Ontop of all of that, they have a great sense of humor, ROTISSERIE-0."

HERO-1
Unsure / Old Friend
"One's been off as of lately, snappy even. In other times hes just emotionless, but not fresh MMR emotionless- more actually dark thoughts emotionless if that makes anysense? Hes asking alot of questions about Fowler, no idea why. But it's probably for the best a sharp eye is kept on him."

Last edited:

Vaz

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I adore your effort for this, it's actually inspiring.
I try and put effort into my Bios, so it urges me to actually update them and keep them active.

Vaz

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
ngl I would have thrown Quick-8 out of the dropship if I would have known he looked a zoomer tik-tok star
Jokes on you bitch! I was on Reb, cos I was given JACKSHIT before shit hit the fan.- so I just flagged off.

Vaz

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I threw you an MP5K
That was pretty much the only thing!
I was lost, so lost..- how do I get out? why was I naked and suitless, I felt like fresh meat being recruited into an American Frat House club.

Reactions: List

Vaz

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
u threw me off the dropship instead idiot (totally didn't accidentally press E on the dropship)
I heard you fell into the water and got eaten by leeches. What a way to go.

Reactions: List

Vaz

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Relation Banner added...

Side note what is the image limit on a single thread?

Vaz

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Medical updated

Annoyingly I use an online website to edit images, and currently its being fucky, so relations will be normal written logs till it's fixed.

Vaz

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Lowkey- trying to find a decent photo for @RedMan 's character, that didn't show a massive gut.. was kinda hard, so take this upclose photo instead.

Edit: Also having to completely redo each character relation block to be the same size, I'm only basing the size around the image, and when the quality of the image is at it's limit, poor quality- gonna be a small relationblock.. Cope and Seeth