Zak fucked up

Spartan

Banned
Nebulae
Hey guys, thought you might want to know Zak fucked up his hip completely while mopping the floor. No, seriously, he slipped and fell and sheered his thigh bone from the ball joint in his hip. Luckily the ball is still in (I think) so he's getting a handy dandy operation to put some rods in him and fix him up.

So his hip is completely broken and wish him well etc.

#Zakfuckedup

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I will soon be 1/206th terminator
Ty5MQLS.png

@lil fandango

Reactions: List

ecchikawaii

A NIM E D U D E
B A N N E D
Nebulae
#zakfuckedup

like if you'd had taken to die in that housefire this would never have happend

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
If you've watched a thousand ways to die there have been worse ways real life people have died. I remember slipping and falling onto a broom stick was one of them so Zak is considerably luckier.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
Yeah I literally just channeled my inner old man and snapped the bone clean off near the ball joint. From slipping on a wet floor.

But hey, at least I've gotten about twenty minutes of sleep total since they keep waking me up to run tests...

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
Yeah I literally just channeled my inner old man and snapped the bone clean off near the ball joint. From slipping on a wet floor.

But hey, at least I've gotten about twenty minutes of sleep total since they keep waking me up to run tests...

Better constantly awake than finding yourself sleeping and suddenly breaking something more because they forgot to check something.