Zombine's Coding Cabana

REDACTED

Proton
Nebulae
Utterly useless

nobody read them at any point and the few that did just went "meh" once done and carried on as if nothing happened in the surrounding world
it'd be nice to have them back instead of asking a CP how much LP you have.
but at the same time i agree.

the articles didn't keep you interested for long tbh

Reactions: List

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
Utterly useless

nobody read them at any point and the few that did just went "meh" once done and carried on as if nothing happened in the surrounding world
Not really useless, when I go to the city I see civilians checking the news station and see how many loyalty or verdict points they had without bothering civil protection. And I do like the news station because nobody posted events like administration executions and world events that happened. Hell one time simeon sometimes send spies to check the news station so they can keep things in order about what's going on around them, It's kind of immersion breaking only to see the news only through the forums and not the actual game.

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
or you could just add a means for civvies to check LP without having a terminal in the first place yknow

Xyz

afk
Nebulae
Utterly useless

It really sucks that a lot of people think this way; especially considering I was one of the few that religiously came back to the Terminal looking to see if any new stories popped up from time to time.

Sure, I guess some people really didn't pay too much mind to it, but it was an interesting addition to the game-mode that was neat to come back to.

It gave my Citizen topics to strike conversation with around others, bringing a great deal of PassiveRP to me and many Citizens to talk about.

Also checking your Loyalty Point counter is pretty neat-o too I guess

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
/me dusts off thread

2016-10-09_13-07-51.gif