Nebulae
I made some weird mutant demon head thing
mutant_demon_by_varichmortemius-da4y33u.png

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
looks like an albino goat

Nebulae
I hate to break your thunder, but, @Zuperned, retain some modesty or you're gonna get a lot of shit for it. People can watch your thread and receive notifications. You don't have to tag them.

On the subject of the drawing, he looks stiff in the arms and bland at the head. I suggest putting more work into things before publishing them to discipline yourself further with patience and risk. If you like pixel art, do pixel art! Make it magnificent, though—magnificent enough to grab the attention of someone scrolling by.

Reactions: List

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Sorry. just wanted to show some of my friends it.

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
androidv2.3.png

A humanoid android i drawn. i based it kinda of cyberpunk and hl2rp beta. and the style of City 8 in hl2rp.
i might add a backstory.
[doublepost=1468152010][/doublepost]@Persnickety

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I wanna say it's female, but I can't see any tits.
It does not really have a gender. but the character say's he is male. but has a feminine posture. also this character was a human created in city 8 as a experiment to replace humans or enhance them. and augmented. also i did not add any arms or lower body.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It does not really have a gender. but the character say's he is male. but has a feminine posture. also this character was a human created in city 8 as a experiment to replace humans or enhance them. and augmented. also i did not add any arms or lower body.

It's either female.

Or fucking Skrillex.