Zuthar13 makes a video on Monolith

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
idk why everyone's gotta rag on monocloth i mean ye gurra's a dickhead but u shouldnt take it out on his community just makin neb look shitty when you '''roast''' him on the internet, compared to other darkRP servers its acc pretty decent, i dont even like gurra but u guys gotta stop hating on his server / community

though he's a real spastic for givin a youtube darkRP troll fuckloads of cash

Reactions: List

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
idk why everyone's gotta rag on monocloth i mean ye gurra's a dickhead but u shouldnt take it out on his community just makin neb look shitty when you '''roast''' him on the internet, compared to other darkRP servers its acc pretty decent, i dont even like gurra but u guys gotta stop hating on his server / community

though he's a real spastic for givin a youtube darkRP troll fuckloads of cash
gurrazor is dumb and perp makes my vomit in my mouth a little bit, but as far as these servers go monolith is definatly not the worst

Oi Susy!

Quark
Nebulae
Suddenly this rings my curiocity. Has ever Zuthar actually visited Lemonpunch or Nebulous at any time in the past?

D

Deleted member 930

Suddenly this rings my curiocity. Has ever Zuthar actually visited Lemonpunch or Nebulous at any time in the past?
As far I know he only checks out servers which he can outsmart them and efficetivly troll such as Star wars RP or Darkrp.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i dont even like gurra but u guys gotta stop hating on his server / community
To be fair this was after he 'sold' a schema that wasn't his for almost £900 and tried to poach staff from Neb (who he knew staffed at Neb) to help him when he was setting Monolith up, amongst other things.

There's absolutely worse servers but the guy burned every bridge he had with just about everyone in this community from LP so it really is no wonder people take the chance to shit on the community.

Ace

angsty teen looking for attention
Nebulae
who the fuck is older than 12 and genuinly enjoys watching zuthars videos lmao

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
bet dirty harry realized it was zuthar and put up with his shit to get in the video tbh

also

8b2a624f8a95cc7674071eb284ea626f.png
Man Gurra truly is cucked eh

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Man Gurra truly is cucked eh
I feel like that was IG money to buy himself a car and shit, to be fair.

... But did he not realize what the guy would do, given it was prime material to make a video? Did he expect the guy to self-impose some 'limits' on a server he'd never come back to and wanted to fuck about on?