Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Dude really named his fucking group after a power company 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀

Reactions: List
Nebulae

365px-Lambda_logo.svg.png

Lambda contract terminated due to:

- Involvement in the murder of resistance leadership in prior fighting zones & its cover-up
- Unethical treatment of refugees (belligerence, execution, war crimes etc.) under the pretense of suspected but unproven Combine sympathies. (Multiple incidents, multiple fighting zones.)
- Loss of confidence from multiple contracted cells
- Reckless endangerment of other contracted cells in coordinated operations leading to dissatisfaction from aforementioned cells (Multiple incidents, multiple fighting zones).

This applies to 'cells' closely affiliated/attached to Orsted. ("Lambda's Finest", et al.)

Contract may be reapplied for in 2-3 weeks. Input of affected individuals & cells will be taken into consideration when reaching a verdict on this.​

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
from Harland Roscha to Lambda upper command:

It's Joever

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
- Involvement in the murder of Resistance leadership in prior fighting zones & its cover-up
- Unethical treatment of refugees (belligerence, execution, WAR CRIMES etc.) under the pretense of suspected but unproven Combine sympathies. (Multiple incidents, multiple fighting zones.)
Contract may be reapplied for in 2-3 weeks.
Glad to see Lambda takes a hardline stance against acts of unjustifiable cruelty and inter-service assassinations

Nebulae

Lambda contract terminated due to:

- Involvement in the murder of resistance leadership in prior fighting zones & its cover-up
- Unethical treatment of refugees (belligerence, execution, war crimes etc.) under the pretense of suspected but unproven Combine sympathies. (Multiple incidents, multiple fighting zones.)
- Loss of confidence from multiple contracted cells
- Reckless endangerment of other contracted cells in coordinated operations leading to dissatisfaction from aforementioned cells (Multiple incidents, multiple fighting zones).

This applies to 'cells' closely affiliated/attached to Orsted. ("Lambda's Finest", et al.)

Contract may be reapplied for in 2-3 weeks. Input of affected individuals & cells will be taken into consideration when reaching a verdict on this.​

Lambda contract reinstated following lengthy discussion with involved cells & their agreement on its renewal.

Given that most allegations have been resolved verbally or lacked substance necessary for action, the cell known as 'Orsted' returns to the good graces of Lambda.

Supply requests & contract rewards may resume.​

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Lambda contract reinstated following lengthy discussion with involved cells & their agreement on its renewal.

Given that most allegations have been resolved verbally or lacked substance necessary for action, the cell known as 'Orsted' returns to the good graces of Lambda.

Supply requests & contract rewards may resume.​

'Harland' returning from his suicide
undertaker-still-alive.gif