News EXPERIMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
is this the 2009 experiment made with blueprint or the 2011 experiment remade with openaura called phase four

or the new old kuro made 3 years ago with custom crafted armor and weapons with unique names and bonuses

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
what a way to come back to serious roleplaying after a long rp free holiday, i give it a huge 10/10.

although if you don't have mates then this really aint the gamemode for you, i'm sorry.

Reactions: List

Deactivated

Trashh
Nebulae
Joins server

Spawns in

Runs away from spawn

gets shot , died , lost money

respawn

run away from spawn

get shot again , died , lost money

This happens to me a lot...maybe is just because I have no friends to be with...rip me

xxNoobTubezz

Certified Panzer Driver
Nebulae
Joins server

Spawns in

Runs away from spawn

gets shot , died , lost money

respawn

run away from spawn

get shot again , died , lost money

This happens to me a lot...maybe is just because I have no friends to be with...rip me

maybe is just because I have no friends to be with

no friends

But seriously...
1757d1.jpg

Last edited:

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae

9jYm84E.png

THIS IS AN EXPERIMENT

Experiment is a gamemode all about getting rich or die trying. Your goal is to rise to the top by whatever means you can conjure up in that devious little noggin of yours. More money is more power - guns, equipment, armour, ladies(?). But more power comes with a bigger target that rests right between your eyes.

After removing some shit game mechanics and awful code, adding in some better weapons, and tweaking a few values for balance here and there, we've finally decided to release experiment into the wild. However, since we can only test so many things without needing a handful of players, expect some things to be horrendously unbalanced. This is the "experimental" stage of experiment. We're hoping to balance things as we see them being used.

THIS IS NOT ROLEPLAY

There are no /me's. In-character is a non-existent concept. You play as yourself. You could be a cheeky bastard and play as someone else, but that's pretty much the extent of the roleplay you'll encounter. Don't expect anyone to have super developed characters with deep backstories. Don't expect anyone to give you any chances to type out your reactions. Don't expect anyone to take you seriously when you complain about s2k.

THERE ARE NO RULES

You do what you need to do to rise to the top. Don't care about being at the top and want to be a nuisance for everyone else? Go for it. Just don't complain if you get killed for doing so. Someone is gunning for you 24/7? Sucks. Find some friends, fight back, or wait 'em out.

THERE ARE NO ADMINS

In the past, having admins were a huge problem. Abuse was inevitable, and that was something that everyone moaned about. We aim to have no admins - or at MOST a very very small handful of them (I.E NOT YOU). The plan is to update the gamemode to counteract some really cheese tactics and etc so we wouldn't actually need admins in the first place.

THIS IS NOT ROLEPLAY

MAKE SURE YOU DRILL THIS INTO YOUR SKULL AND KEEP IT IN THERE. The last thing we want is for people to complain about something that makes up the very core of the gamemode; doing whatever the hell you want. It's annoying and wastes time. If you're not enjoying it, then this gamemode is not for you.

THE FLOODGATES OPEN UP ON JULY 8, 2016 @ 8:00 PM BST.
GET THE CONTENT PACK AND PREPARE YOURSELVES

P.S WW3 coming soon™

and this is what made it boring,
everyone got bored in a month and the gamemode itself was remade 3 times and no one wants to play on a gamemode where the only action you get is being spawnkilled
unlike the several other releases you could only kill people for showing wealth, safeboxes were protected and had protection rings around them, or at war and that made it better

plus hungergames is boring as fuck

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
and this is what made it boring,
everyone got bored in a month and the gamemode itself was remade 3 times and no one wants to play on a gamemode where the only action you get is being spawnkilled
unlike the several other releases you could only kill people for showing wealth or at war and that made it better

plus hungergames is boring as fuck
then dont play it

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
then dont play it

atleast come up with something original, same with your reply
no point in realising a 7 year old gamemode saying oh theres gonna be no rules no admins but after day 1 you start adding in rules and there are admins

wouldn't suprise me after a month you won't be able to spawnkill or train up your stats using glitches

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
atleast come up with something original, same with your reply
no point in realising a 7 year old gamemode saying oh theres gonna be no rules no admins but after day 1 you start adding in rules and there are admins

wouldn't suprise me after a month you won't be able to spawnkill or train up your stats using glitches
if you dont like it dont play it
no need to bitch about it like some fucking 7 year at tescos who doesnt get a snickers

Status
Not open for further replies.