Proton
Nebulae
VGcw6y9.png

EDIT:
everyone who got mediator has ERP'ed before. prove me wrong.​

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
Intp to intj, just like the other 4-5 times this thread have been posted <( °-°)>
oXQ1MP8.png

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
1d1900b40a106b42a556e790d48c1d8b.png

''The Campaigner personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike types in the Explorer Role group, Campaigners are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.''

Reactions: List

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
ptC3wYn.png

Huh. I'm pretty in the middle. Neat?​

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
are you truly a diplomat?

a diplomat of the aspies probably.

irl i'm actually like, more of a universal figure in my school. i dont know why. it's weird.
i do a lot of shit, and people flock to me from all years. in a way, i am a diplomat.
in others, i'm a fucking idiot retard who goes hurr durr ME NO LIKEY BAP

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
"The Realist"

"The Realist personality type has got better things to do than take these tests - and they know that it's a load of shit anyway! Smoke this fat joint, my friend! Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque dictum sem augue, quis viverra magna gravida quis. Mauris tempus ultrices leo quis fringilla. Aenean ut augue sit amet velit condimentum cursus et quis dolor. Vivamus molestie, dolor sit amet elementum rutrum, sem leo convallis nisl, eget gravida arcu enim eu lorem. Suspendisse metus nulla, ullamcorper vel urna id, finibus iaculis nisi. Aenean at ex luctus, rhoncus magna sed, porta lorem. Sed erat leo, vulputate ac tincidunt sed, condimentum id arcu."

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
"The Realist"

"The Realist personality type has got better things to do than take these tests - and they know that it's a load of shit anyway! Smoke this fat joint, my friend! Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque dictum sem augue, quis viverra magna gravida quis. Mauris tempus ultrices leo quis fringilla. Aenean ut augue sit amet velit condimentum cursus et quis dolor. Vivamus molestie, dolor sit amet elementum rutrum, sem leo convallis nisl, eget gravida arcu enim eu lorem. Suspendisse metus nulla, ullamcorper vel urna id, finibus iaculis nisi. Aenean at ex luctus, rhoncus magna sed, porta lorem. Sed erat leo, vulputate ac tincidunt sed, condimentum id arcu."

Haha I am a funny because I use Lorem Ipsum! Woah, I'm a total memer you guys!