Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh, it sounds OK

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Heck

Nucleus
Nebulae
Hi, You might be thinking "Oh, what's the explanation for 1998?" I'm going to tell you.

1998 will be a story consisting of 5+ chapters depending on if people like it. You will have a Minor roll in it for I have a strict and focused story for what I plan to write about. I'm sorry it's this way but the last time I did this, and let people control the direction, It went far from what I planned and ultimately gave up.

The setting:
The setting is kind of like the HL2 universe, but no Aliens race. No biotics, just slavery and a corrupt super government that rules the world in 4 "Segments"
Afrian Segment - Agriculture is High same with population. (Africa & Asia)
Rupian Segment - Factories are at their peak. Population Is decently balanced. (Russia & Europe)
Americas Segment - Mostly to house the government and High power. (North, Central & South America)
Aulan Segment - Livestock & The poor, The population has been dwindled down. (Oceania)

We Will be following the Rupian Segment. District 19 used to be the Slovakian capital, Bratislava And is where our character lives and works.
Obviously there's a Para-Military force similar to the metropolian Police force, But without the fancy tech. I will go over explanations of what some of the factions look like. Vote for that Up above.

You've got until tomorrow 12:00pm because In my free time on my birthday I might write because I enjoy story telling

I fucked up already, Please move this to general. Amazing start

Last edited:

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Seems neat. I'd liked to be involved in some creative story telling.

Hosterss

Electron
Nebulae
Well as off now the idea sounds sweet and I would love to read that.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Can't we just have it so it's 1984 lore and we're all living in America, captured by the Union is the 80s so we can do slightly different stuff because the times were different and nostalgic and better and everything will improve the server going forward with new time era roleplay, yes.

Reactions: List

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
Can't we just have it so it's 1984 lore and we're all living in America, captured by the Union is the 80s so we can do slightly different stuff because the times were different and nostalgic and better and everything will improve the server going forward with new time era roleplay, yes.
... Plan C is better
e35.jpg

Heck

Nucleus
Nebulae

I'm not doing that because I'm thinking of printing this off and using it as a project if needed. Plus I'm not copy and like to take infuences