2016 Summer Olympics

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
They're doing the parade of nations right now, so while the opening ceremony is ongoing, which sport are you looking forwards to? I'm looking forwards to the fencing. Hope U.S gets the most gold medals this Olympics.

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Basketball tomorrow. Star team draymond green, klay thompson, kevin durant, carmelo anthony

Reactions: List

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
xuhG64i.jpg

Eeyra

Neutrino
Nebulae
I would wanna check out archery, shooting, rowing, and well generally whatever I see on TV :D

casool

Quark
Nebulae
So far mostly excited for swimming of course, as I am every year. It's fun to watch volleyball and some of the other stuff like gymnastics as well. I also plan on going to Tokyo 2020 though, it's gonna be great with the addition of skateboarding, surfing, and baseball in particular.

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
I'm sorry but I couldn't give less of a shit about Olympics.

But for those of you that do care, I hope you have fun with it and the political bullshit stays out of it for you.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
U.S beat China in the women's air rifle competition with Ginny Thrasher winning gold medal.

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
Team USA destroyed China last night, Demarcus Cousins played like a demon and no one can compete with the fact that team USA is just full of NBA players, Spain has the Gasol brothers and Jose Calderon, but what are they gonna do to stop USA from cruising to gold, China had one NBA player and that was Zou Qi who is some rookie centre who was just picked in the second round of this years draft

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
i'm getting pissed off with the adverts and being reminded everyday about it

munchm_

Proton
Nebulae
Not looking forward to any sport in particular, just nice to watch on and off to see how Team GB is doing in general with friends and family.

Not as important to me this year as it was last year though, obviously.

Nordtrash

Proton
Nebulae
i played widowmaker in lucioball today

lucioball is overwatch's summer olympics :^)