A HL2RP Introduction

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Yo,

So I kinda wanted to introduce myself to the other side of the community in this post since most of you probally won't know me and i won't know most of you guys as well.

Well the name is SpaceInvader, Or Space whatever you want to call me. I hear you thinking This guy doesn't look new to the community at all and you're right about that. The only thing I am new to is HL2RP and I mean in general. I have never played any other roleplaying server then WW3RP and I played this for since 31/12/2014 So I have almost been in this community for 3 years. I kinda never bothered playing HL2RP because I never knew much about it and didn't know any people here so WW3RP was my place to go to. I wanted to change servers when WW3RP wasn't getting me in to playing anymore so here I am. To not completetly dissapear out of this community and lose all of the people I met trough 3 years of play time I decided to work my ass off and start reading some of those RP Documents and watch actual game footage of the half life franchise. So now that I have done my research and have a general feel about the gamemode I am going to give it a shot in the long run. I am looking forward reuniting with old WW3RP players who allready made this switch and I am also looking forward meeting some new people as well. Feel free to hit me up on steam about anything. I am not a one trick pony and play other games as well. Mostly mainstream ones. I am also trash so if you want to discuss anime with me I am fine about that as well. I also love football and discussing it.

Anyway I hope I'll have a fun time with the gamemode and I look forward playing together.

See you on the server.

SpaceInvader.

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
Hello, SpaceInvaderNL welcome to HL2RP.

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
hey kid hahahaha you make me laugh hahaha you think you could rival a group as kool as mine *grins as he pulls katana from back* WELL BRING IT ON KID *slashes katana in the air then points it at you* my group and I will hunt you down kid so say your last prayers hahahahaha

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
ahaha im almost a week late but im not missing any intros

Hiya!

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae