A-Level Photography?

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
If it has worked for a bunch of other folks why would it not work for you, @Johnny B. Goode ?

9E273E31311205019660773629952_3b9e720e5d9.3.0.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: List

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
And then what?

Results are:

She says yes, possible GF.
She says no, still friends. (Unless you massively fucked up or she's a massive bitch.)
It's called muh inhibitions. I always think for the worst for some reason

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
If she is part of your class, DO NOT DO IT.

Even if you succeed, the moment you guys break up, she'll tell all her girlfriends about it which will stream down until everyone knows everything about you.

If you fail, gossip anyway due to your failure. Make sure the girl(s) you are dating are not around you in regular life or else you will have to deal with both the success and failure(s) of your dating life.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
If she is part of your class, DO NOT DO IT.

Even if you succeed, the moment you guys break up, she'll tell all her girlfriends about it which will stream down until everyone knows everything about you.

If you fail, gossip anyway due to your failure. Make sure the girl(s) you are dating are not around you in regular life or else you will have to deal with both the success and failure(s) of your dating life.

Look at @swagile the fuckin' dating guru.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
Lol my Media Studies class is 90% girls with a Male Teacher.

It's great.

That is the key to a good class; having a male teacher herding the sheep (women). It might sound misogonistic as fuck but women look up to men who have authority and will stop their bickering / back stabbing / gossiping in order to pay lip service to his status as he is seen as the alpha of the class. Unless he's some old guy with no status at all he basically rules the rooster unless they get too much (ive seen male teachers get flirted upon by female students so thats the too much part).

Full female class with a FEMALE teacher, however, is hell. Especially when you are the only guy.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
That is the key to a good class; having a male teacher herding the sheep (women). It might sound misogonistic as fuck but women look up to men who have authority and will stop their bickering / back stabbing / gossiping in order to pay lip service to his status as he is seen as the alpha of the class. Unless he's some old guy with no status at all he basically rules the rooster unless they get too much (ive seen male teachers get flirted upon by female students so thats the too much part).

Full female class with a FEMALE teacher, however, is hell. Especially when you are the only guy.

Well.

My teacher is head of ICT and literally voted the school's best teacher.

Just today, I went on a school trip he organized to EGX in Birmingham.

I saw Dishonored 2, FINAL FANTASY (The new one idk) The Yogscast, Playstation Access, An Overwatch Tournament, and absolutely demolished 3 other random people in a Gang Beasts match.

And then he gave us all McDonalds on the way back to school.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
Well.

My teacher is head of ICT and literally voted the school's best teacher.

Just today, I went on a school trip he organized to EGX in Birmingham.

I saw Dishonored 2, FINAL FANTASY (The new one idk) The Yogscast, Playstation Access, An Overwatch Tournament, and absolutely demolished 3 other random people in a Gang Beasts match.

And then he gave us all McDonalds on the way back to school.

If fraternization with students wasn't frowned upon, I bet you'd be seeing female students under his arm mighty quick.

@Johnny B. Goode just think of it this way; females have a weird hive mind we call the "sisterhood". When they are together, they protect each other like herd animals, and reject anything coming their way. That is why, whenever you date a girl, you never approach when they are in a group and you ALWAYS isolate them from the "pack" or else some random girl in "the pack" will find offense to you trying to date the chick and cockblock you.

When they are in the pack, if you compliment one, you have to compliment them all or else they will find offense (jealousy) to your comment and make the girl you were originally complimenting hate you as well because a girl always puts the "pack" above your interests. Even when you are dating she will talk to the "pack" and inform them of almost everything (including your sexual life). The only girl you should date if you don't want this to happen is loner chicks (see: fantasy, considering even loner chicks have other loner chicks to talk to).

You will understand this if you either A) walk into a bar or B) try to approach a gaggle of girls talking to each other in class. It will feel like the girls are acting in almost the exact same manner even if you know those girls have completely different personalities.

Johnny B. Goode

Nebulae
This has turned into something that isn't A-Level photography, but oh well.

I just talked to one of her friends that I've known and been best mates with since Primary school (elementary if you are US). She said that 'she is hard to get interested. It takes a lot of work to get her constant attention. But I think you'd suit and compliment each other nicely actually.' So, seeing from this, it will take some doing, but it could work

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

I just talked to one of her friends that I've known and been best mates with since Primary school (elementary if you are US). She said that 'she is hard to get interested. It takes a lot of work to get her constant attention. But I think you'd suit and compliment each other nicely actually.' So, seeing from this, it will take some doing, but it could work

General rule is that if you've known them as a friend for over 2 weeks, you're likely to stay that way.

I asked a girl out and she literally said "No, I friendzoned you a long time ago."

I was too busy laughing to be sad over it.

Johnny B. Goode

Nebulae
General rule is that if you've known them as a friend for over 2 weeks, you're likely to stay that way.

I asked a girl out and she literally said "No, I friendzoned you a long time ago."

I was too busy laughing to be sad over it.
Ouch.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae

Translation: "high maintenance", "likes bad boys", "she will walk all over you"

You need to learn double speak; women, even to their friends, NEVER say the truth; they speak in half truths. The translation above is as accurate as I could get it without knowing what body language she had at the time.