KillerKat

Electron
Nebulae
inb4 server just ends with a freeze frame and a where are they now

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
inb4 server just ends with a freeze frame and a where are they now
alaric retired on a farm in the russian countryside, and died in a freak tractor accident 2 years later.
fevrier escaped to Argentina and wrote rap songs with tupac, before contracting botulism from a moldy surplus civilian ration and dying.
pilsudski got pushed off of the citadel tower by leary's ghost and splattered on impact.

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
alaric retired on a farm in the russian countryside, and died in a freak tractor accident 2 years later.
fevrier escaped to Argentina and wrote rap songs with tupac, before contracting botulism from a moldy surplus civilian ration and dying.
pilsudski got pushed off of the citadel tower by leary's ghost and splattered on impact.

Serpico returned from Cuba to find everyone dead as he estabishes a new dictator ship with all the cuban guests that were with him, including leary and ford.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Lost changes the channel on the television.

"Oh boy, I wonder what happened to the lads I ghosted ages ago?"

He ponders a thought for a second.

"Nah, they're all dead. Totes."

@Pyromancer

Nebulae

CnpZ1Qk.png

The Revolution ends
06 - 10 - 18

Holyshit thats some sexy graphic design there

Chains

I’m Tired.
Nebulae
Giuseppe Vieri escapes from nova prospekt, Once he gets out he finds the world in chaos, he takes the opportunity and re-establishes the roman republic. 50 years later Giuseppe dies from screaming; "IM WALKIN EREEEEEEEEEEEEE!" too loudly, sapping him of his Italian powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.