Serious adi's christmas giving

holiday adi

黑色土人
Nebulae
tenor.gif

ello chumps, this year I've decided to give back to the community by accepting your model ideas/projects and finalizing them into finished assets.
It is so you guys can receive some good quality, game-ready assets that you can then suggest to be added on the server or a personal project of yours.

But i ain't got so much fuel or free time for myself to complete god knows how many request if i was to accept each and single on of y'all, so I'll make it a nice little contest.
I'll be doing the top three most nebbed requests, followed by two that i think are the most interesting/ambitious.

If some of you don't already know, i specialize in making props/weapons, i don't mind making little hard-edits or reskins of pre-existing models, but i want to clarify that i won't be taking on any requests that include making characters/vehicles since i'm a noob when it comes to that, but here's what you can expect to recieve quality-wise.

xajj7mmd1i061.png

ArtStation

You can follow your own format, or if you don't know how to put your idea into words, here's a sample request I've made that you can follow if you feel like it.

Code:
What is it that you're requesting for christmas?:
Does it require any rigging/animation?:
How many individual 3D models do you request?:
If provided, how will you use the provided models?:
Extra info:

I'll announce the winners when i feel like it, and i don't want to give yall a time constraint so feel free to include as many neb-farming quotes in your requests as you wish. (hide em so alex won't see)

D

Deleted member 7099

uh

What is it that you're requesting for christmas?: a model specifically for male_05 ( the half-life 2 ) of an eyepatch on his right eye and a specific hairstyle
Does it require any rigging/animation?: no
How many individual 3D models do you request?: 2, or just 1 if you don't wanna divide the hair and the eyepatch
If provided, how will you use the provided models?: funny jokes in the form of funny animations
Extra info: use this for reference
latest

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
What is it that you're requesting for christmas?:
reskinning the NEOTOKYO [JINRAI] assault (variant 3) and support (variant 2) character models
LVpA9VV.jpg

Does it require any rigging/animation?:
unknown

How many individual 3D models do you request?:
both need two variants (normal navy-color instead of the "watermelon" jungle camo, and a "unionized version" - which is to say replacing the JSDF logos with union equivalents)
support needs an additional unionized variant where it's covered in grime in addition to the new union insignia

If provided, how will you use the provided models?:
screenshots, perhaps an event or three down the line

Extra info:
nt_jinrai_assault03a.jpg

nt_jinrai_assault03j.jpg

nt_jinrai_assault03h.jpg

nt_jinrai_support03d.jpg

nt_jinrai_support03e.jpg

nt_jinrai_support03h.jpg

nt_jinrai_support03i.jpg

holiday adi

黑色土人
Nebulae
hope i don't get yelled at for this, but i just wanted to remind everyone that besides characters/organic stuff, you can ask for literally ANYTHING!

:fullownership:

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
Re-bump! Remember that no matter what you ask for, there are no stupid requests, just stupid people!
literally just a static 3d image of my avatar
(without christmas hat)
i have no intention other than using it as my avatar

e:
but i want to clarify that i won't be taking on any requests that include making characters/vehicles since i'm a noob when it comes to that,
i withdraw my request as I am unable to read, sorry for the alerts

Last edited:

holiday adi

黑色土人
Nebulae
ezgif-5-baf5fe1ef181.gif

literally just a static 3d image of my avatar
(without christmas hat)
i have no intention other than using it as my avatar

e:

i withdraw my request as I am unable to read, sorry for the alerts

please feel free to make another one then

holiday adi

黑色土人
Nebulae
see the only thing i would want for christmas is for more people ask me to do shit for em!

don't be shy! remember that it doesn't matter how big/small your idea is, you only need to make sure to pay me in nebs!

also i'm cutting the "winner" shit, from now on everyone that makes a request here until the 25th of december gets it done no matter what

holiday adi

黑色土人
Nebulae
alright i'm closing this one since i don't think anybody else will be interested in participating
@Yurrie , @'77 East, i'll do each one of your requests, should all be done until the end of January, @Nov i'll also try my best to try and do yours too

thanks guys!