afric map concept and map make

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
0:43, the replacement stairwell for the korean building

you would be better off with a stairwell that's half the size and without the middle barrier
its the same size as kobayashi house

and the stairwell is a very nice prop

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Am likely to move my edit to garys version of the map

this time around however im gonna include elements of the skybox from kowloon(csgo) and the aesthetic held within, and add skyscrapers similar to city x as suggested by @shit

likely to include only the edits to the slums because life be like that

Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Am likely to move my edit to garys version of the map

this time around however im gonna include elements of the skybox from kowloon(csgo) and the aesthetic held within, and add skyscrapers similar to city x as suggested by @shit

likely to include only the edits to the slums because life be like that
If I had one change, it would be to replace the workshift announcer with a japanese man/woman

and have random japanese broadcasts play throughout the city

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

ok so im gonna be doing a bit of a rework of what i had planned for an edit and apply it to garys edit, what is present in this thread is meerly conceptual as i enjoy mapping

so todays update is also fully conceptual. here are a bunch of spoilers with screenshots of ideas from other maps I want to use when re-designing the slums/hongkong/imperial avenue, my main area of focus

1. CSGO KOWLOON

so like the colours of this is really nice and i really like the lighting. hole in the floor not included.
TTp40lP.jpeg

y192OPS.jpg

2. NEO TOKYO, NT_ISOLATION

only 39 meg map file w/ content, will export them and run em up in a pack. Very nice, could replace outlands or whatever
puG5Yiu.jpg

19 dollar joseon map, who wants it? Yes, I'm giving it away.

just straight up import this nightmarket and replace the carfire with this. It's better. fuck the carfire.
XEx9rhb.png

W4p5cYb.jpeg

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

ok so im gonna be doing a bit of a rework of what i had planned for an edit and apply it to garys edit, what is present in this thread is meerly conceptual as i enjoy mapping

so todays update is also fully conceptual. here are a bunch of spoilers with screenshots of ideas from other maps I want to use when re-designing the slums/hongkong/imperial avenue, my main area of focus

1. CSGO KOWLOON

so like the colours of this is really nice and i really like the lighting. hole in the floor not included.
TTp40lP.jpeg

y192OPS.jpg

2. NEO TOKYO, NT_ISOLATION

only 39 meg map file w/ content, will export them and run em up in a pack. Very nice, could replace outlands or whatever
puG5Yiu.jpg

19 dollar joseon map, who wants it? Yes, I'm giving it away.

just straight up import this nightmarket and replace the carfire with this. It's better. fuck the carfire.
XEx9rhb.png

W4p5cYb.jpeg

if you could do the entire city X under city, it would be baller

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae

quality might be bad because it's still processing

spotted some issues running through it but the vid shows all the edits done so far

this is really cool but i think the opaque windows dont look in place if u get me

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
maybe replace the skybox citadel with the beta citadel, it might be bit niche but it would really set the map apart

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i always felt cop areas were left out ( to their detriment ) from the style of many maps. while i get u want the 1 colour (blue) dystopia i've tried to make it fit the kind of palette were going to go for. taking criticism for these screenshots that isn't lighting related

csmKoyy.jpg

uWT4XH9.jpeg

Dy5FCZI.jpeg

ETbYXh7.jpg

XAEo6o0.jpg

how many rooms do cops need? i have 1 side room with nice carpets n 1 big open area 4 'shid'

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
how many rooms do cops need? i have 1 side room with nice carpets n 1 big open area 4 'shid'
cops only really need some bleak giant holding cell on the rare occasion they need to detain people, a side room doubling as an armory, perhaps a shooting range and somewhere to pile props. throw in a meeting room, a lobby and that's usually it.