News ALPLANDS: DELIVERANCE | Announcement & Info | 06/02/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
@Dallas I'm a dumb goober whose exposure to Neb lore is limited at best but what was the decision behind the name Alplands? I figured it was going to be in the Alps given the name but the OP points towards the United States as the location for this.

I have an itch that this has been asked before but nevertheless, my curiosity must be sated...

Reactions: List

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
@Dallas I'm a dumb goober whose exposure to Neb lore is limited at best but what was the decision behind the name Alplands? I figured it was going to be in the Alps given the name but the OP points towards the United States as the location for this.

I have an itch that this has been asked before but nevertheless, my curiosity must be sated...
It's a series and the first one was in the alps

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae

The first 3 were made at a different community and were all set in the alps

Now the title simply refers to the universe/timeline

Also it started as a play on "outlands" bc I was bored of the term

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
Also it started as a play on "outlands" bc I was bored of the term

Can definitely relate to that, I've got a long list of HL2RPer terms that just make my eyes roll to the back of my head now and that's one of them.

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i like women

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
nexus out here eating people
gettyimages-51955467.jpg

nexus lookin fresh as fuck

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae

nkPlsNJ.png

Thanks to all the people who played Alplands: Deliverance!

Would appreciate hearing your thoughts in the feedback thread - this will help me out next time, what worked, what felt like it could be improved.

@Blackquill is going to keep the forum section open for a week or so before archiving it - so please use this time for discussion while you can.

Cheers now, cowboy gamers

https://nebulous.cloud/threads/alplands-deliverance-feedback-thread.53967/

Status
Not open for further replies.