News ALPLANDS: DELIVERANCE | Announcement & Info | 06/02/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This really has opened the floodgates, idea's like @Rictalspace Walking Dead RP, which likely wouldn't last in the long term, would be amazing in a 1-2 week long event like Alplands is doing now, or other things such as a Halo or Resident Evil RP

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This really has opened the floodgates, idea's like @Rictalspace Walking Dead RP, which likely wouldn't last in the long term, would be amazing in a 1-2 week long event like Alplands is doing now, or other things such as a Halo or Resident Evil RP

and can serve as a testing grounds for more permanent gamemodes

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
nebulous doesn't need anymore permanent gamemodes, would rather have nebulous tall tales that last for a week at a time and don't happen incredibly often

week-long events that have well thought out narratives and a very dedicated playerbase to back them > more permanent gamemodes

Nebulae

I just hope if more stuff like this happens (with limited slots) that it's not always the same applying bunch of roleplayers that get in; honestly, I feel like it could easily turn into something like that.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
ok time to decompile the addons and see what cool stuff you're hiding for a surprise and ruin it for everyone : )
im working with the best builders in the biz you think id be so foolish as to include the surprises in the content?

D

Deleted member 5162

im working with the best builders in the biz you think id be so foolish as to include the surprises in the content?
yeah uhm, you just got um, pranked bro. you revealed that there will be a surprise, thus, invalidating it as being a surprise in the first place.
so um yeah, um

4J2xfhW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.