News ALPLANDS: DELIVERANCE | Announcement & Info | 06/02/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
UtvTx76.jpg

@Reggie and I's native characters riding horseback to go fuck up the pissbaby feds

Reactions: List

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
UtvTx76.jpg

@Reggie and I's native characters riding horseback to go fuck up the pissbaby feds
My ancestors are proud of your work. As assistance I am going to speak to my nearest medicine man to not only bless your characters but also attach two dozen skinwalkers which you will be able to use of your free will

Don’t worry, they’re your children now. Treat them well

Vortex

Proton
Nebulae
I couldn't help but think of Liberty Prime voice lines reading this.

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
I know it hasn't happened yet and this may depend on the success of the server but will Nebulous have more week-long events like this in the future? I think it's a spectacular idea for people who don't always have time for the main server events/happenings in general and want to come on for a week at a time to enjoy a good narrative.

Really looking forward to this kind of thing :)

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
I know it hasn't happened yet and this may depend on the success of the server but will Nebulous have more week-long events like this in the future? I think it's a spectacular idea for people who don't always have time for the main server events/happenings in general and want to come on for a week at a time to enjoy a good narrative.

Really looking forward to this kind of thing :grinning:
bro just join anthology

neb would need to come up with a name for them

god, what could they call it? short sessions? short events? short series?

ah, i got it, short stories

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Best parts of events like this is diving into deeply depraved and horrible thoughts about the reality of a post-modern apocalyptic wasteland of post-society norms and culture.

What's a little cannibalism between friends? Human sacrifice on the sewer grate for the eldritch being which now lurks in the sewers after the funny green portal glow happened? Ritualistic burning at the stake for possessing the ability to spark life in various electronical equipment by pouring life giving water into "generators"?

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Best parts of events like this is diving into deeply depraved and horrible thoughts about the reality of a post-modern apocalyptic wasteland of post-society norms and culture.

What's a little cannibalism between friends? Human sacrifice on the sewer grate for the eldritch being which now lurks in the sewers after the funny green portal glow happened? Ritualistic burning at the stake for possessing the ability to spark life in various electronical equipment by pouring life giving water into "generators"?

what’s a little vortigaunt lynching between friends?

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

lighting the bonfire to keep it away for another night

Status
Not open for further replies.