an explanation of the baby washing machine controversy of 2016 dredgin up the well

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
What about the borealis event, snowl
1435232798787.jpg

blackquill no dont

D

Deleted member 22

What about the borealis event, snowl
That wasn't the borealis it was some poor CWU freighter but that one I was trying to explore portal storms in the lore and have people live through the zaniness, the story was in my head before I spawned it that the boat was just socked up by a portal storm over some troubled waters or the storm ducked it up from the wasteland

The real reason it was a boat was because I already used the concept of a train being sucked up in a portal storm in the unauthorized LP closer event when Mister Gurrazor announced the community closing and I didn't want to be repetitive

If it's any consolation my limited understanding of how portal storms worked was shared by @Erkor who confirmed for me questions about portals recently

Point stands it was a bad idea tho when I did it at that time but live and let learn sorry hoss

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
That wasn't the borealis it was some poor CWU freighter but that one I was trying to explore portal storms in the lore and have people live through the zaniness, the story was in my head before I spawned it that the boat was just socked up by a portal storm over some troubled waters or the storm ducked it up from the wasteland

The real reason it was a boat was because I already used the concept of a train being sucked up in a portal storm in the unauthorized LP closer event when Mister Gurrazor announced the community closing
the closing of lp was like the wild west

Reactions: List