Angel tries Anime + Reviews

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
  • Btooom! (Battle Royale style anime; plenty of bloody action; and the only 'cringe titty' scene is so funny and stupid it kind of makes you forget about the whole ordeal.)
  • Guilty Crown (Another half decent action anime; decent enough story and nice visuals.)
  • Accel World (A little dated, visually; but another play on the 'Real MMO' genre; the precursor to the really popular SAO)
  • To Aru Majutsu no Index (You probably won't like this one, but it's my favourite. A bit childish in places, but I can't help but enjoy the story and the powers of the characters. Hey, I'm a sucker for superheroes.)
  • Psycho-Pass (Really dark, dystopian universe; excellent visuals and definitely for an older audience. I think you'd really enjoy this one.)
  • Ajin (A weird one visually; but it's pretty cool. I don't really know how else to describe this one. It's a bit 'out-there', but hey, I enjoyed it. It's also available on Netflix, so you can binge it on there if you want to.)
  • C; The Money of Soul and Possibility Control (Another one a lot like Accel World; but this one's focused on an underground, invisible economy. Weird, but a pretty decent one.)
  • Zankyou no Terror (Beautiful visuals; and it's about terrorists. What more could you want?)
Also, I know you said you wouldn't watch Death Note, but it's not all that bad. As long as you don't associate yourself with Death Note fans, or get into the god-fucking-awful fandom, you might actually really enjoy it.

EDIT: Just read your OP fully; if you liked Mirai Nikki, you'll probably really like Accel World, Guilty Crown, Btooom!, and another I forgot to mention; Deadman Wonderland. Go ahead and look them all up. I also enjoyed Mirai Nikki.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Btooom! (Battle Royale style anime; plenty of bloody action; and the only 'cringe titty' scene is so funny and stupid it kind of makes you forget about the whole ordeal.)
I've already looked this one up earlier, was considering it, but I think the reason I enjoyed Mirai Nikki was more the whole story as opposed to just the battle royale format, still probably gonna watch

Psycho-Pass (Really dark, dystopian universe; excellent visuals and definitely for an older audience. I think you'd really enjoy this one.)
Already on the list after roosebud's recommendation

The rest, I'll research all of em and see what interests me most

Also, the reason I don't want to watch Death Note is because it's the anime everyone who doesn't watch anime jerks off over, I actually watched like 4 episodes with my brother and father, and might pick it up again when my brother returns from his research facility in France, so I didn't want people drumming about it since I wasn't gonna watch it.

Edit: Also Yanderes (fem rebels) are best chars :^)

Reactions: List

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
my anime is about a portugese person who needs to make the best possible monkey soup to free his daughter from human traffickers

watch durarara

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
Durarara

and Gurren lagann

Do Hunter X Hunter 2011, I don't give a fuck what you /think/ of anime, it will be your favorite.

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
Watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventures~

p.s. watch Excel Saga too, it's not a psychological horror and it's quite old but it's pretty funny : D

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Nichijou - Doesn't really have much of a plot, but it's funny as fuck
Watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventures~
This

Evangelion and Berserk are pretty good (But idk if you like 90's visuals)

Also stop being a fat fuck and work out with this work out anime:

(Jk, but seriously, don't watch Anitore!EX, it will give you brain tumors and regret life)

Wesdo

Proton
Nebulae
Add Baccano to your list if you haven't yet, it's set in the 30s Chicago and has a balling jazz soundtrack.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae

Zankyou No Terror
Eleven episodes long and probably the most elegant and best-directed show I've seen, with amazing characters and OST. Makes you think, and whilst there's a lot of destruction there's also a lot of grace. It's about terrorism 'n shit. Made by the same guy who made Cowboy Bebop.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
warning: this post is by a fuckin weeb ass nerd lmao
What the fuck is this shit?
Set in a school where young girl become stronger by becoming increasingly more naked.
It was okay in the beginning, enjoyed watching the first few episodes, then I just had to slug through it just to know how the fuck it ends.
This is the sort of Anime that brings it bad reputation, literally made for 13 year old boys who want to fap to softcore crap
imo kill la kill is a hillarious piss-take of other animes, with everything being extremely over the top and generally just a romp of a time, it's great to watch as a comedy
Oh and that one Anime where some dude Mind controls people with his eye who also brings a Revolution with Mechs and stuff. fergot its name
basically a Mech Anime with Imperialist british overlords
code geass and that shit's fucking metal i love that show man
Attack on Titan is pretty good for Action/gore

tho season 2 tends to drag on with their pacing of each episode to cliffhanger to cliffhanger etc.
"Heres 10 minutes of a characters backstory" "heres another 10 minutes of dialogue" oh shit cliffhanger to 20 minutes of slow paced action"

Tokyo ghoul is neat for the dark shit but GORY AS FUCK and an annoying protagonist until he becomes some white haired edge lord.
both of these shows drag on like absolute fuck though, like it's 4 episodes into tokyo ghoul before the main cunt even becomes relevant to the plot, the rest of before that is just some shitty coffee-making tutorial alongside some wannabee gangster SAW gore shit
same with AOT, but it's edgier

Sword art online
absolute dogshite lad it's just fanservice and filler episodes 24/7 with more holes in the plot than a fucking sponge

now if u want good shit angel go watch:
gurren laggann
steins;gate (thriller time travel shenanigans, got a slow start for first 2 eps but watch the whole thing and you'll love it, sort of like groundhog day)
OVERLORD (if ur up for some videogame nerd shit)
zankyou no terror (haven't really watched all of it but it's pretty gucci)

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
one piece 800 eps and going , hunter x hunter 147 eps p good manga stopped cuz reasons

as much as i severely dislike you, i have a bit of respect now since you watch hunter x hunter

hunter x hunter is amazing, probably my favorite anime now
akame ga kill is pnice as well

BANE47

Washed up S2Ker
Nebulae
as much as i severely dislike you, i have a bit of respect now since you watch hunter x hunter

hunter x hunter is amazing, probably my favorite anime now
akame ga kill is pnice as well
Trust me the feeling is mutual but ill open a new page as long as you stop calling me jew

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
SpaceInvader's Recommended list.
Ajin | 2 Seasons | 26 eps
Ansatsu Kyoushitshu | 2 Seasons | 50 Episodes
Arslan Senki | 2 seasons | 30 eps ( Second season is bullcrap though only 6 eps and nothing happens)
Big Order (Put this in here since you enjoyed mirai nikki and this is by the same creators and gives off the same vibe.) | 1 Season | 13 eps
Black Bullet | 1 Season | 13 eps
Boku No Hero Academia | 2 Seasons | 38 Eps (Have to watch this. Probally best anime this year.)
Bonguo Stray Dogs | 2 Seasons | 24 Eps
Dimension W | 1 season | 12 eps.( I just really like the dance :) )
Drifters | 1 Season | 12 eps
Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade works. | 1 Season | 24 eps
Fate Zero | 1 Season | 24 eps (Watch Zero First though. It's the prequel.)
Gamers | 1 Season | 12 Eps ( It has PUBG and CSGO )
CdCcdI2.gif

Gate | 2 Seasons | 25 eps ( Legit one of my favorite military anime )
Grimgar | 1 Season | 12 Eps ( Probally most realistic fantasy world anime )
Kabeneri of the iron fortress | 1 season | 24 eps ( Good looking and that's about it. Don't really love it. Same makers as AOT though.)
Konosuba | 2 Seasons | 25 eps (Funny fantasy world anime)
Ousama Game | 1 Season | Currently airing (Best horror anime i have seen in a while.)
Overlord | 1 Season | 12 eps (MMORPG anime where he is the last active player. Pretty good fights in this anime)
Re Zero | 1 Season | 25 eps ( Best anime last year. Recommend this one a lot)
Shingeki No Kyoyin | 2 Seasons | 50 eps ( Don't really need to explain Mainstream anime that you should always have watched)
Sousei No Onmyouyi | 1 Season | 50 Eps ( Never expected this show to go for this long but pretty nice shounen anime.)
WorldEnd: What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us? | 1 Season | 13 eps ( Good anime, Long as fuck name )
Taboo Tattoo | 1 Season | 12 eps ( Good fighting anime )
The Kings Avatar 1 Season | 12 eps ( Chinese E Sport Anime that I enjoyed)
UQ Holder | 1 Season | Currently Airing ( First season was a classic but you don't need to watch it. It's from like 2009 )
Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu | 1 Season ( intresting School anime )

Husky

Nebulae
I've only watched 3 anime shows, one of which I can't Remember, death note and girls und panzer. Try the latter. It's a bit... ehhhhhhhh at the beginning but it picks up. Although the physics are a bit iffy and I felt like a pedophile while watching with the length of their skirts but besides that it's alright.

BANE47

Washed up S2Ker
Nebulae
SpaceInvader's Recommended list.
Ajin | 2 Seasons | 26 eps
Ansatsu Kyoushitshu | 2 Seasons | 50 Episodes
Arslan Senki | 2 seasons | 30 eps ( Second season is bullcrap though only 6 eps and nothing happens)
Big Order (Put this in here since you enjoyed mirai nikki and this is by the same creators and gives off the same vibe.) | 1 Season | 13 eps
Black Bullet | 1 Season | 13 eps
Boku No Hero Academia | 2 Seasons | 38 Eps (Have to watch this. Probally best anime this year.)
Bonguo Stray Dogs | 2 Seasons | 24 Eps
Dimension W | 1 season | 12 eps.( I just really like the dance :grinning: )
Drifters | 1 Season | 12 eps
Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade works. | 1 Season | 24 eps
Fate Zero | 1 Season | 24 eps (Watch Zero First though. It's the prequel.)
Gamers | 1 Season | 12 Eps ( It has PUBG and CSGO )
CdCcdI2.gif

Gate | 2 Seasons | 25 eps ( Legit one of my favorite military anime )
Grimgar | 1 Season | 12 Eps ( Probally most realistic fantasy world anime )
Kabeneri of the iron fortress | 1 season | 24 eps ( Good looking and that's about it. Don't really love it. Same makers as AOT though.)
Konosuba | 2 Seasons | 25 eps (Funny fantasy world anime)
Ousama Game | 1 Season | Currently airing (Best horror anime i have seen in a while.)
Overlord | 1 Season | 12 eps (MMORPG anime where he is the last active player. Pretty good fights in this anime)
Re Zero | 1 Season | 25 eps ( Best anime last year. Recommend this one a lot)
Shingeki No Kyoyin | 2 Seasons | 50 eps ( Don't really need to explain Mainstream anime that you should always have watched)
Sousei No Onmyouyi | 1 Season | 50 Eps ( Never expected this show to go for this long but pretty nice shounen anime.)
WorldEnd: What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us? | 1 Season | 13 eps ( Good anime, Long as fuck name )
Taboo Tattoo | 1 Season | 12 eps ( Good fighting anime )
The Kings Avatar 1 Season | 12 eps ( Chinese E Sport Anime that I enjoyed)
UQ Holder | 1 Season | Currently Airing ( First season was a classic but you don't need to watch it. It's from like 2009 )
Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu | 1 Season ( intresting School anime )

What the......

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Attack on Titan is pretty good for Action/gore

tho season 2 tends to drag on with their pacing of each episode to cliffhanger to cliffhanger etc.
"Heres 10 minutes of a characters backstory" "heres another 10 minutes of dialogue" oh shit cliffhanger to 20 minutes of slow paced action"

Tokyo ghoul is neat for the dark shit but GORY AS FUCK and an annoying protagonist until he becomes some white haired edge lord.

Oh and that one Anime where some dude Mind controls people with his eye who also brings a Revolution with Mechs and stuff. fergot its name
basically a Mech Anime with Imperialist british overlords

You meant this?

One of my top 5 animes