Information Angel's list of dangerous News Outlets/Writers

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Disclaimer 1: Opinion pieces will not land the Publication itself into the 'this is shit' list, only the writer (although the publication will be mentioned)
Disclaimer 2: It is very easily to end up on this list, however I will try to reserve it for: Too much stupidity, False news (without retraction/clarification when proven to be false), any sort of discrimination.

Layout:
Name with twitter link | Publication | Article that got them here | Reason

Writers

Abi Wilkinson (freelance writer) | The Guardian | Article | Too much stupidity - Crying emoji is apparently cruel
Claudia Lo (Gender studies graduate...) | Article | Stupidity/Fake News - Pretending misogyny is a thing in RimWorld, just because the game developer did an interview with Breitbart
Sarah Harvard | Article | Fake News - Propagated fake hate crimes on social media while being a writer for multiple known outlets

Publications

NBC News | Article | Fake News -Constructing their tweeting to make Trump's Chief of Staff Anti-Muslim
Rock Paper Shotgun | Claudia Lo (Gender studies graduate...) | Article | Stupidity/Fake News - Pretending misogyny is a thing in RimWorld, just because the game developer did an interview with Breitbart
TruthFeed | Amy Moreno | Article | Fake News - Claiming Vladimir Putin threatened war if Hillary won (Didn' happen, it was the leader of another party in Russia)
Inquisitr | Kim Mclendon | Article | Fake News - Claiming Vladimir Putin threatened war if Hillary won (Didn' happen)
Reddit | The Moderators/Admins | Cancellation of free speech, pedaling only the narrative they seem fit, recently the CEO edited comments of R/The_Donald users, etc etc

Feel free to make suggestions that I can look into and add to this list of cancer news outlets/writers
I will add as I go

Last edited:

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Is there even a good news outlet? at this point I've just decided to install RT news on my phone because I'd rather have government propaganda rather than proper bullshit news
The BBC is alright when it's not spewing garbage/taking people's statements out of context

Like they've done several times recently.

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
fox-ews-breaking-news-notorious-armenian-genocide-denier-cenk-uygur-assaults-3133248.png

Reactions: List

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
a bunch of people got bill hicks confused with alex jones wtf

like how??? one's funny and dead and the other is stupid and alive