Information Angel's list of dangerous News Outlets/Writers

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Would denying the Armenian Genocide be a good reason to throw TYT out?
Depends.
Is it one of the member's views or something they write about as a fact?

This is about the outlet, journalists could be retards, but if their journalistic work is sound, it is what it is.
... and by sound, that implies things you might think are dumb/don't agree with in terms of views, while facts are facts.

Nebulae
Am I going to get assassinated by clinton?
7a4.png

Reactions: List

Angel

Nebulae
Added Sarah Harvard to the writers list

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
This just for online sources or are you noting physical publications as well?
But anyway, you may as well just slap 'facebook articles with sensationalist titles' as a general addition to your list. Given how much that has blown up recently.

Angel

Nebulae
This just for online sources or are you noting physical publications as well?
But anyway, you may as well just slap 'facebook articles with sensationalist titles' as a general addition to your list. Given how much that has blown up recently.
Any source is acceptable, and regarding facebook articles, what matters is the publication as anything can be turned into a facebook article.

Nebulae
he's a dangerous nazi get away from him he gassed me six times already
i walked outside today and I saw two trump supporters outside of a jewish church and they gassed a jew to death i'm littlerally shaking right now

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
i walked outside today and I saw two trump supporters outside of a jewish church and they gassed a jew to death i'm littlerally shaking right now
were you outside because the museum burned down again?

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/attytood/Donald-Trump-just-told-America-his-biggest-lie-yet.html

In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally."

This was, without question, the biggest lie that Trump has told since he started his unorthodox quest for the White House in the summer of 2015. Not that he hasn't said other bat-guano crazy stuff during that time, like his claims that thousands of Muslims were seen in New Jersey celebrating the 9/11 attacks or that Clinton wanted to admit "650 million" refugees into the United States.

the Philadelphia inquirer has never given me this much cancer

Angel

Nebulae

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'm sorry but until there is evidence supporting that indeed MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS voted, there is nothing to say this report goes under 'false news' as Trump did make the statement they claim he did.

The onus of evidence is on Trump, not the publication in a matter such as this.

They're roughly 11 million illegal immigrants (Possible Illegal Voters) in the U.S., according to popular poles.

If I'm correct, Clinton received 64,669,089 votes, while trump received 62,427,779 votes, and other parties totaling around seven million, give or take a few hundred thousand. However, the better choice for ILLEGAL immigrants would be to Clinton, seeing as how Trump will be so harsh on them. So, given those numbers, there is a high probability that Trumps words are factual. Not hard evidence, sure, but thought provoking none-the-less. (And trust me, if you were an Illegal Immigrant and wanted to vote, there are many ways.)

Last edited:

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
according to popular poles.

http://theweek.com/articles/650402/truth-about-americas-illegal-immigrants

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nuing-nearly-decade-long-decline-report-says/

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/03/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/ (A bit outdated from the looks of it, but still has the facts.)

Several Reporters
  • Trump said that “nobody even knows” if there are 11 million immigrants in the country illegally, adding that the number could be 30 million or 5 million. But several independent estimates agree on the 11 million number, and experts say it’s impossible for the number to be as high, or as low, as Trump says.

There's an Anti-Trump website snippet that agrees with popular poles on the actual total of illegal immigrants. Here's the link.

https://www.factcheck.org/2016/08/factchecking-trump-on-immigration/

Angel

Nebulae
idk if you know this
but...
the existence of illegal immigrants =/= ability to vote

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
idk if you know this
but...
the existence of illegal immigrants =/= ability to vote

Let me state again, that, if you really don't want to get possibly deported and or arrest for a federal crime as trump plans, you'd fine a way to vote.

And don't forget the possible "Three Million Alien Votes" craze.