Anime?

ecchikawaii

A NIM E D U D E
B A N N E D
Nebulae
they still have that mmorpg look and feel, and the characters are stuck there
only konosuba honestly, re;zero has nothing to do with a mmo it's just a fantasy world.

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
they still have that mmorpg look and feel, and the characters are stuck there

Not to mention it is part of the "trapped in fantasy world" theme which is usually catagorized in "trapped in mmorpg".

Mr. Widoux

Quark
Nebulae
Upotte!! and Girls und Panzer
Just now I was watching Upotte!!
[doublepost=1473792671][/doublepost]
banner_3199.jpg

1386547259-0.jpg

latest

psycho-pass-logo.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: List

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Upotte is a good guilty pleasure to watch. You don't watch for the story, you watch for the guns xDDD.

Also I just realised, in GUP, the actual sport is really fucking unbalanced tbh. Real tank combat, 99% of the batle were logistics. How much fuel do you need, how long did it take to make each tank in time, transport, how fast could you make them ect. But in gup, it's just 15v15 or whatever head on, and each school only uses a certain nations tank. No wonder the Germans kept winning lmao

Major Mario

Neutrino
Nebulae
My favorite anime is Asura's Wrath at the moment. I know, I know, it's a videogame, but Great Scott does it carry itself like one big roaring anime.

Valtorix

Self-Identified S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Nebulae
Not sure if it was suggested yet but personally I thoroughly enjoyed Fairy Tale and Ergo Proxy; my favorite would have to be Tokyo Ghoul though; and it's "season 2" which is called Tokyo Ghoul: Root A.

I recommend them!!