Anti-Trump Riots

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
They are saying Clinton has the popular vote, but Trump won the College.
i'm glad the electoral college is a thing else every fucking election would be new york and california

the electoral college actually makes your vote matter

also when the fuck are they gonna barricade the streets and throw molotovs at law enforcement? step it the fuck up americans, even the french are better than you at riots

ihUVY8U.png

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
i'm glad the electoral college is a thing else every fucking election would be new york and california

the electoral college actually makes your vote matter
Pretty much.

It would've been hilarious if Trump won New York/California. Utter humiliation.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Pretty much.

It would've been hilarious if Trump won New York/California. Utter humiliation.
california has always been a democratic stronghold and probably would have never happened, but trump winning NY wouldve been simply epic

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
This is what happens when you have a plutocracy when both of the candidates were unfavourable to most people, never really being able to identify with the working and (To an extent) middle classes. This ain't a democracy and never has been.

In before someone says "Shut up you stupid Commie, you support a dictator111!!!1".

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
This is what happens when you have a plutocracy when both of the candidates were unfavourable to most people, never really being able to identify with the working and (To an extent) middle classes. This ain't a democracy and never has been.

In before someone says "Shut up you stupid Commie, you support a dictator111!!!1".

Shut it you stupid Commie even Lee Oswald knew you guys were a bunch of freaks but he still went to Russia for a while to bless the people with his presence

Bodger

Proton
Nebulae
Does no one notice how Hillary and her supporters are more like Hitler and the Nazis?
Hillary wears pant suits that if she wore a brown one and a red armband, she would look like hitler and she has a hairstyle like hitlers, her supporters attack and insult you, like the Nazi's did to jews before they got into power. If trump lost, his supporters wouldnt do theese things

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
In Canada, Ontario and Quebec pretty much are the only two places worth voting in because we are a democracy.

In the USA, every state truly has a say in who gets elected because it's a republic and uses EV.

I prefer the latter for obvious reasons as it was meant to prevent tyranny via mob rule, which it seems to have done quite successfully.

God Bless America and I hope law enforcement cracks down on all those in the streets disturbing the peace and for disorderly conduct.

It's so true that the leftists are the fascists and this temper tantrum just proves it.

Praise

Hot wet beef
Nebulae
Does no one notice how Hillary and her supporters are more like Hitler and the Nazis?
Hillary wears pant suits that if she wore a brown one and a red armband, she would look like hitler and she has a hairstyle like hitlers, her supporters attack and insult you, like the Nazi's did to jews before they got into power. If trump lost, his supporters wouldnt do theese things
That's why they lost, the good guys always win.

Valtorix

Self-Identified S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Nebulae
They are saying Clinton has the popular vote, but Trump won the College.

The College
And the house...
And the governors...

And the state.

Meh, their both terrible xD America needs an asshole right now in power, better than Shillery; imo
[doublepost=1478810786][/doublepost]
In Canada, Ontario and Quebec pretty much are the only two places worth voting in because we are a democracy.

In the USA, every state truly has a say in who gets elected because it's a republic and uses EV.

I prefer the latter for obvious reasons as it was meant to prevent tyranny via mob rule, which it seems to have done quite successfully.

God Bless America and I hope law enforcement cracks down on all those in the streets disturbing the peace and for disorderly conduct.

It's so true that the leftists are the fascists and this temper tantrum just proves it.

Yeah.... ;-; Idk anymore, I feel like we're not paying as much attention to some areas as we should be

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
This's just a sign, Donald, under those bodies are the skeleton delegates, skelegates, if you will, you can't stop them now, next term you are gonna get "Cruzified".

Kirshbia

Music Junkie
Nebulae

We have a middle class?

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Lets not pussy foot around... Texas WILL SECEDE the great nation of Tejas is a nation of the the freest and strongest spirits (Manson, Oswald, Chapman and more) no place for "Americans" Tejas is the Catalunya the Euskal Herria the Nagorno Karabakh of the AMERICAS we WILL RISE TEJAS WILL BECOME TEXAN AGAIN