"these anti-trump protestors are too loud"
"I wish I was at home shitposting about commies on /k/"
"i'm running out of pepper spray"

@Maccas

Reactions: List

halolegend2000

Electron
Nebulae
i'm glad the electoral college is a thing else every fucking election would be new york and california

the electoral college actually makes your vote matter

also when the fuck are they gonna barricade the streets and throw molotovs at law enforcement? step it the fuck up americans, even the french are better than you at riots

ihUVY8U.png
I'm pretty sure rioting here is against the law, but peaceful protest isn't. And I'm pretty sure democrats wouldn't be collecting bottles to make Molotovs

Nebulae
the normals on the other hand have the most cringe thinking that trump will start 100 world wars and 300 holocausts for muslims and mexicans and act like the end of the world is happening and try to kill themselves

Not much of this really happens, and seeing as Trump has already started going back on his word, keeping Obamacare, gay rights, contraceptive access for women and not deporting every single moslimo I'm starting to think the donny didn't expect to get esoterically number memed into presidency.

i'd think that the people who celeberate are saner than them.

I've witnessed people literally calling people cucks outside of 4Chan now and it's so fucking cringy so nah. It also makes them look really mentally defective at the same time like "HURR EVERYONE WHO STOPS LIKING WHAT I LIKE A CUCK".

Still though.

Last edited:

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
that moment you realize that trump is just another neocon and that he'll change nothing

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
sjws are going on a hunger strike till he resigns
guys we could fix the american obesity crisis for the next 8 years with this shit