Anyone here excited for Overwatch?

Ranosh

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
to be honest not much is similar to team fortress 2 really, other than similarities between classes

a big difference between tf2 and overwatch is that team fortress 2 classes take skill LOL
yeah espECIALLY PYRO LUL

Reactions: List

ecchikawaii

A NIM E D U D E
B A N N E D
Nebulae
to be honest not much is similar to team fortress 2 really, other than similarities between classes

a big difference between tf2 and overwatch is that team fortress 2 classes take skill LOL
It would take skill if you actually fought against people that were above the age of five in it

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
The play of the game's of Overwatch suitably show the low skill ceiling in the game. Considering "press q for potg" and "its high noon!!!!" meme's are a consistent part of the game we can see that a lot of the skill in the game is just not there.

At least there's the 3 man bastion 2 tank def and mercy combo if your feeling like a total troll.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The play of the game's of Overwatch suitably show the low skill ceiling in the game. Considering "press q for potg" and "its high noon!!!!" meme's are a consistent part of the game we can see that a lot of the skill in the game is just not there.

At least there's the 3 man bastion 2 tank def and mercy combo if your feeling like a total troll.
im just gonna play ranked when it's out, already getting queued with people like 20 Levels above me.
Also you can literally counter everything
E: Bastion should be removed from the play of the games

Cmdr. Friendly Enginer

Its lonely here looks like ive left
Nebulae
im just gonna play ranked when it's out, already getting queued with people like 20 Levels above me.
Also you can literally counter everything
E: Bastion should be removed from the play of the games
Ak7gfyX.png

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
it's a good thing that 5 year olds don't go into the competitive scene of things.

spy and engineer take a slight more skill than pyro and heavy, sorry :(
lol i cant use spy for shit