ARMA 3 Antistasi or Armia Krajowa server?

Which would you prefer?

• Total voters

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
negatory, that's the only problem that i couldn't get to work, zeus and antistasi don't work well, same goes for achilles

also uh, i might have to shut down the server when no one is playing since, well, it doesn't seem to stop even when i've left

ai and everythin keeps moving but i'll wake up early in the morning to enable everything n shit after i eat and shit

Yeah these servers work 24/7, but if everyone leaves the server (if configured correctly) returns to the lobby, mission selection screen

The 24/7 persistence thing (not closing the mission even after everyone leaves) works really well for things like Domination, where you can't take everything in one day and you can disable enemies counterattacking. But for antistasi it means you lose the game because eventually enemies attack and bang Petros. It does work if there's people constantly but yeah, that's a bit impossible.

Reactions: List

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
If you guys have any feedback do tell, I need to know if anything's wrong to fix it

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
If you guys have any feedback do tell, I need to know if anything's wrong to fix it
AI is still pretty accurate but not as bad as it was during the test runs from what ive experienced.
that was fixed though, it automated to jam which I fixed and set to medium soooo, do you want less?
tbh there were a shit ton of vehicles even after u fixed it from what I saw. Low would be better probably.

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
Little known fact but if you spray at their direction their aim would deteriorate, suppressing fire works in antistasi
thanks gamer! v cool.

Also ik we talked about this in steam chat but next time we should set up groups and the groups should be small like 3 players max in each group. Have one radioman per group and spread out on all fronts so we can get a lot of shit done at the same time. When we all make one big fuck off group it turns really hectic and we dont get shit done as efficiently imo. (espescially when everyone is going off doing their own thing)

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
Btw some more suggestions:

1. Maybe have us use some basic radio rules, because half the time I didn't really know which group that was radoing in or which channel it actually came from. At one point I was confused on whether it was the long range radio or the local shared frequency, so I just spoke on both. Just something basic like ''This is radio leader from [group-x]...'' or ''This is [x] from [group-x] on the shared frequency...'' would make stuff a lot clearer and a lot easier to understand.
  2. Restrict chat a bit or just use it less, ik the ''metagame'' thing is a meme but ruins the point of having long range radios when you can really just use the chat to give orders.
  3. I know this might not be very popular but remove map markers for allies so that people have to use map coordinates or their geographical surroundings to communicate their location. Adds realism but makes the game a lot harder. Maybe even remove enemy map markers (I found myself using the map to locate where I was getting shot from a lot, which felt a bit unimmersive). I wouldn't mind either way, but could be pretty neat. Maybe set up a strawpoll and ask ppl for their opinion

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
Btw some more suggestions:

1. Maybe have us use some basic radio rules, because half the time I didn't really know which group that was radoing in or which channel it actually came from. At one point I was confused on whether it was the long range radio or the local shared frequency, so I just spoke on both. Just something basic like ''This is radio leader from [group-x]...'' or ''This is [x] from [group-x] on the shared frequency...'' would make stuff a lot clearer and a lot easier to understand.
  2. Restrict chat a bit or just use it less, ik the ''metagame'' thing is a meme but ruins the point of having long range radios when you can really just use the chat to give orders.
  3. I know this might not be very popular but remove map markers for allies so that people have to use map coordinates or their geographical surroundings to communicate their location. Adds realism but makes the game a lot harder. Maybe even remove enemy map markers (I found myself using the map to locate where I was getting shot from a lot, which felt a bit unimmersive). I wouldn't mind either way, but could be pretty neat. Maybe set up a strawpoll and ask ppl for their opinion
I agree with the the first two points and the third, but I'm slightly hesitant if we should or not, but we'll see what people think