ARMA 3 Antistasi or Armia Krajowa server?

Which would you prefer?

• Total voters

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
Unless we were looking at something like 20 players I think some Zeus stuff isn't gonna be much fun. The enjoyment for me is working from the ground up with basic shit and eventually reaching powerful levels right at the ultimate endgame, not having full tactical gear from the get go and wiping the floor with everyone. That's just my stance though and why I'd prefer Antistati/Armia Krajowa though; choice is up to Surrator at the end of the day.
the choice is up to you, you're the players so I want to know what you will like.

I might try and get hs to clean up the thread and then we'll add in a poll

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
the only issue is, i'd much rather people had the freedom of playing whenever rather than restricting it, but if they prefer quality over playtime then hell yea might aswell do zeus

Keep this in mind, Zeus can allow freedom to players, all you have to do is give them tasks to do, and while they do all you have to worry about is making them have a hard (but fun) time.

Unless we were looking at something like 20 players I think some Zeus stuff isn't gonna be much fun. The enjoyment for me is working from the ground up with basic shit and eventually reaching powerful levels right at the ultimate endgame, not having full tactical gear from the get go and wiping the floor with everyone. That's just my stance though and why I'd prefer Antistati/Armia Krajowa though; choice is up to Surrator at the end of the day.

iirc there's plenty of players, but for smaller groups Zeus and premade missions are usually more enjoyable than Antistasi

The 'endgame' you talk about is something I've experienced myself with 6 friends of mine. When both factions are at a 100 aggro and you're at War Level 10, plus many locations captured, it turns into a hell of counterattacks, assaults, incredibly strong enemies and so on. You'd prefer to either have the game be easy difficulty from the start, or having enough people not to force everyone to grab a team of 20 useless AI to assault places without dying 10 times per attack.

AI skill can be improved up to 20, but it takes a shitload of money to do so, and it's still shitty AI, only difference it makes is that the enemy won't wipe your airbase with 120 AI in it, just half the numbers.

But keep in mind, with the amount of players we have here Antistasi is a pretty good choice, though the PVP slots (USAF/AFRF) would have to be seriously controlled or people's gonna be pissed.

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
Right boys, I wanted to run through a few addons that need some feedback, see what people want for the launch after christmas eve

Task Force radio, yay/nay
ACE medical yay/nay

and if you want Armia Krajowa, rate this agree, if antistasi, rate it zing

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
Right boys, I wanted to run through a few addons that need some feedback, see what people want for the launch after christmas eve

ACE medical yay/nay

will the AI be fixed so it doesn't 360 noscope headshot you from 2 000 miles away?

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae

ACE medical yay/nay

Yay
Yay

Just turn down AI

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
Is there a chance we might start today? And if I could get some addons that Iam supposed to get? :wink:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1576975728

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1585570621

Today, the vote is concluded in 4 hours, whichever wins the vote will be played
[doublepost=1545735785][/doublepost]
It's Christmas
Though I doubt @Surrator celebrates it, there won't be many people available to play
yes I don't celebrate it, if people are available today I'll launch it, if not, it's one more day

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
plus @How do i quickscope? if you want, you can try and help out with the test run i'll be doing on both gamemodes soon-ish, just to see how well the server handles action

mårten

Atom
Nebulae

ACE medical yay/nay

will we be having RHS?