ARMA 3 Antistasi or Armia Krajowa server?

Which would you prefer?

• Total voters

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
why though?

as much as I like dying in a field for an hour seems a bit too much

because medics are literally useless since everyone seems to respawn instead of getting revived because they can just drive there

if people find it frustrating i'll disable it but yea

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
I mean I've heard different experiences from everyone really. Some say German Paratroopers are OP, yet we ended up seeing Russia bumrush the airfield and become the strongest force on the island.

I'm sure we can probably just host another vote though to find out.
that's pretty interesting, it seems to be 50/50
in the last game i played the russians failed completely to get any foothold what-so-ever so it got pretty tough for us to hold onto our stuff, especially with the lack of headless client which made our AI completely useless

in another game they completely fucked the germans over

Dostoevsky

Electron
Nebulae
because medics are literally useless since everyone seems to respawn instead of getting revived because they can just drive there

if people find it frustrating i'll disable it but yea
fair, also can we enable SLIGHT pvp or something, on a few servers I've been on it's been enabled, it adds a competitive edge and it's fun

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
fair, also can we enable SLIGHT pvp or something, on a few servers I've been on it's been enabled, it adds a competitive edge and it's fun
that'll be decided with a vote, the playerbase will be affected the most so it'd be more suitable to set a vote, see what people like and if there's PVP enabled, I'll whitelist the times enemy squads are up and who plays NATO or afrf

that way it's much more controlled so the pvp players don't go straight to petrov and one tap him

Dostoevsky

Electron
Nebulae
If it's Antistasi you can play as one of the opposing sides
was disabled last time we played
[doublepost=1545610204][/doublepost]
that'll be decided with a vote, the playerbase will be affected the most so it'd be more suitable to set a vote, see what people like and if there's PVP enabled, I'll whitelist the times enemy squads are up and who plays NATO or afrf

that way it's much more controlled so the pvp players don't go straight to petrov and one tap him
sounds good honestly, not a bad idea

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

PVP is cool if /many/ people play

Otherwise is just there to piss off antistasi players

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
I was thinking if I could set up Achilles I'd try and make compettitive opreations, supply drops and shit and the opposing side needs to defend it till the truck arrives while rebels try and take it

Reactions: List

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
I was thinking if I could set up Achilles I'd try and make compettitive opreations, supply drops and shit and the opposing side needs to defend it till the truck arrives while rebels try and take it
id be up for hosting operations using zeus, been thinking of a mini campaign for a bit now

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
It's just a way to make the world more alive, I plan on using the Afghanistan map if thats compatiable with antistasi

Antistasi only has Altis for now, also Malden, and Chernarus but the factions in Chernarus are weird - Country army should be Chernarusian Armed Forces, guerrillas should be ChDKZ, BLUFOR US and OPFOR AFRF

But for some reason it's different

You can port the mission if you're good at Arma 3 Mission Editor though

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
I'd be interested in playing Antistasi, is there a server up or when is it going up? =)

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
Antistasi only has Altis for now, also Malden, and Chernarus but the factions in Chernarus are weird - Country army should be Chernarusian Armed Forces, guerrillas should be ChDKZ, BLUFOR US and OPFOR AFRF

But for some reason it's different

You can port the mission if you're good at Arma 3 Mission Editor though
I can do it but I'd have to manually place every factory, every roadblock and every outpost and city which would take a while and balancing might be an issue, but, if i know people are dedicated to play a different map, I'll work on it
[doublepost=1545611506][/doublepost]
I'd be interested in playing Antistasi, is there a server up or when is it going up? =)
eta 2 days maybe

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I can do it but I'd have to manually place every factory, every roadblock and every outpost and city which would take a while and balancing might be an issue, but, if i know people are dedicated to play a different map, I'll work on it

Could be fun to try something.

Remember how there was a campaign about Cold War Era in WW3RP?

Same thing but we make stories and have people fight against AI on different sides. For instance a mission with the US, another with Russians, maybe some missions in 'Nam, stuff like that. One to three Zeuses should do the trick, give the players and objective and put enemies dynamically around them.

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae

Same thing but we make stories and have people fight against AI on different sides. For instance a mission with the US, another with Russians, maybe some missions in 'Nam, stuff like that. One to three Zeuses should do the trick, give the players and objective and put enemies dynamically around them.
What if we set it in WW3RP universe
mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3.jpg

surra

Molecule
Nebulae

the only issue is, i'd much rather people had the freedom of playing whenever rather than restricting it, but if they prefer quality over playtime then hell yea might aswell do zeus

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
Unless we were looking at something like 20 players I think some Zeus stuff isn't gonna be much fun. The enjoyment for me is working from the ground up with basic shit and eventually reaching powerful levels right at the ultimate endgame, not having full tactical gear from the get go and wiping the floor with everyone. That's just my stance though and why I'd prefer Antistati/Armia Krajowa though; choice is up to Surrator at the end of the day.