ARMA 3 Antistasi or Armia Krajowa server?

Which would you prefer?

• Total voters

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
3504C0BE6720D777ED587A4B46511DB4444CB08A

im from rorikstead

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
And so the resistance has captured the airfield, allowing easy access to aircraft, APCs and more power over the region

a lot of progress today, loved the teamwork we had at the airbase attack with @How do i quickscope? pulling some great reconnaissance last second while @Expax and @Bahdit rolled into the hangar to steal the tanks while @TinPan killed soldiers left and right, wish we could do this more often

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
did no one notice i solo captured a factory

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
did no one notice i solo captured a factory
I was just about to post can we give an honourable mention to maxenzie soloing a factory

And so the resistance has captured the airfield, allowing easy access to aircraft, APCs and more power over the region

a lot of progress today, loved the teamwork we had at the airbase attack with @How do i quickscope? pulling some great reconnaissance last second while @Expax and @Bahdit rolled into the hangar to steal the tanks while @TinPan killed soldiers left and right, wish we could do this more often
but tbh for real today and specifically that airbase attack was some of the most fun ive had in arma
also the fucking skyrim truck

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
oh btw can we lock the server to first person

yada yada

so basically its just more immersive and allows you to get information without taking risks
why not just play in first person if you dont like third person
the ai cheats all the time anyway

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
so basically its just more immersive and allows you to get information without taking risks
why not just play in first person if you dont like third person
the ai cheats all the time anyway

because temptations exist my dude