ARMA 3 Antistasi or Armia Krajowa server?

Which would you prefer?

• Total voters

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
thats not our fault
unbind the key if you cant get over it

but then im playing with a straight disadvantage compared to everyone else

Dostoevsky

Electron
Nebulae
but then im playing with a straight disadvantage compared to everyone else
Yeah, sure, but that disadvantage comes with the fact that thanks to your first person experience, if you're stuck on a NATO controlled greek island at the height of civil insurrection irl, you'll probably outlive the people who play third person.

Nebulae
Anyways lmao. I was thinking about the medical system that we currently use. Anybody wants it harder or wants to keep it like this?

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
oh btw can we lock the server to first person

yada yada

As much as I'd like this - that video is talking about a PvP server. If this was a PvP server, I'd be 100% okay with it. But since its PvE, I don't think we should lock it to first person.

Anyways lmao. I was thinking about the medical system that we currently use. Anybody wants it harder or wants to keep it like this?

I like it the way it is atm tbh

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
oh btw can we lock the server to first person

yada yada

we tried using first person for like 4 hours because i had a problem with the config files, trust me everyone fucking raged all the time because AI have a much bigger advantage than us players as sound triggers make them flick over to that location, from footsteps to RPGs, so if we use first person, they'll catch us before we catch them in all occassions

Reactions: List

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
Excuse the bad quality my pc is shit
RM3RBqB.jpg

A jet got stuck in our radio tower.

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
OPERATION MAYHEM
2019-01-01
15:00 GMT
ALTIS, GREECE

LARGE SCALE RESISTANCE INCURSION

4BE8623B346DD40FEE53F0BA3FDF4C34BB945E99

Operation Mayhem is a large scale attack that we're going to perform in Antistasi.
The enemy has destroyed roughly 4-5 cities, this is concerning. Once 8 cities have been destroyed through the ''punishment'', we lose the game.
Operation Mayhem is payback. We are going to swiftly take control of the entire western part of the island, and similtaneously establish a foothold in Pyrgos, the Altis capital.

There are several squads you may join in this operation, they will all have their own purpose and will all have atleast one medic and Long Range Radio. The squads will act independently and will have their own frequencies.

SQUAD ONE 'ALPHA'- PRIMARY DEFENSIVE TASK FORCE
This Squad will primarily be tasked in defending from the inevitable AFRF attacks that will incur. There are two primary attack locations. They will either hit our airbase, as they have many times. This is almost guranteed if the attack is coming from the Airbase just north of us. The other alternative is if the attack is coming from the north-most airbase, this means they are most likely to attack our resources or other assets we have in the north. The defensive task force's primary purpose is to quickly fast travel to the location of these attacks - intercept and defend.
When there is no attack ongoing, this will be the primary reinforcement squad for any groups taking heavy losses or need help. This squad will intercept reinforcements heading to the different attacked areas and plant mines on various roads. This squad will deal with patrols and will also help clear out areas to allow them to be garrisoned.

SQUAD TWO 'BRAVO' - REACTIVE TASK FORCE
As soon as we get intel that an attack is inbound, this squad will fast travel to the nearest town of the enemy airbase that is initating the attack. This squad's purpose is to counter-attack the airbase that is sending out the attack, steal assets, or even take over the airbase if possible.
When there is no attack ongoing, the Reactive Task Force will perform guerrila attacks on Pyrgos, and the assets surrounding it. Ideally destroying the radio towers on the eastern part of the island and securing a sea port in Pyrgos.

SQUAD THREE 'MAYHEM' - PRIMARY OFFENSIVE TASK FORCE
This squad's only purpose is to attack enemy outposts, factories, capture or destroy radio towers, destroy roadblocks and more. During the operation this squad's entire purpose is to completely secure all of the western part of Altis. This squad will constantly hammer all assets the enemy controls in the western part of the island. This may include aiding Squad Two in counter-attacks on the airbases if the situation arises.

19B435B411659FDFB3B8AA5C5EFC4E047FFA107D

@How do i quickscope?
@TinPan
@MaXenzie
@Bahdit
@A Person
@Jaggles
@sprite
@Mic15000
@SpaceInvader
@Mortenzoni
@Surrator

Last edited:

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Damn boys I’m glad your enjoying the server, I’d play but I’m doing stuff over Christmas and don’t have enough time to dedicate it on arma

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
Operation tommomrow at 15:00 GMT, make sure to hop on teamspeak a while earlier if you can. We're hopefully going to straight up take over enough to win the game. Happy new years gamers