News Arma 3 Escape (Zeus!)

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
2 retards fuck about on and island for 2 hours straight with a total of 20+ deaths
lets try throwing a grenade at the mrap
lets shoot a chopper out of the sky with a grenade
@MaXenzie
[doublepost=1483635426][/doublepost]

M O D S

A) community made maps do not work 100% well with ai, road and air ai in particular as much as the vanilla ones. zeus relies on ai. Tanoa also brings to fruition ideas I have that are not as great on paper on other maps.

B) this isn't a fuck around, it's an event tailored to players wanting to be semi serious for an objective (e.g. Those playing arma 2 chernarus in other words not you)

C) mods like ace are great but not everyone is familiar with the complexities and it's something I want to be accessible for people to hop into aside from the Tanoa thing

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i still managed to snipe you about 10 times last week

Because I was using an Autorifle without a scope on a Zeus-Controlled NPC, and you had a night vision scope.

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae
Because I was using an Autorifle without a scope on a Zeus-Controlled NPC, and you had a night vision scope.
you expect me to snipe someone on a dark cliff without lights/NV??

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
If we can actually get a set time and date, I may be able to join - depends on work. can't commit, tho, but I'll try. Just get a date/time first. I have too weird a schedule to be able to just hop in, just ask @Doge how often I've been able to attend so far

Reactions: List

Matthew

ok
Nebulae
maybe i'd join or i'd be busy making random ops with 0 storyline and just shooting csat idk

ill see, if i do join id probs bring like 5 others :wink:

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hello guys

Brief update, doing some more experimentation with Zeus for now.

The scenario will play out this month though, so I will let everyone know and respond in due time. Please make a post here saying your interested with a link to your steam profile as well.

The op would most likely take place on the weekend at about 6-7pm GMT.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Hello guys

Brief update, doing some more experimentation with Zeus for now.

The scenario will play out this month though, so I will let everyone know and respond in due time. Please make a post here saying your interested with a link to your steam profile as well.

The op would most likely take place on the weekend at about 6-7pm GMT.

Can't do Saturday this weekend, in Edinburgh. Up for a game tonight tho? @Ein @Twar @Mt3c1 @Pedestrian

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Can't do Saturday this weekend, in Edinburgh. Up for a game tonight tho? @Ein @Twar @Mt3c1 @Pedestrian

Won't be this weekend palerino. @Ronald has volunteered to help me with it all and we will make this swag. When I'm home I will sort my shit out and sort the thread out a bit more to have a format.

There will be 6 max players not including Zeus however if there is a huge amount of people wanting in I might reconsider.

The map -will- take place on Tanoa , that much is decided. I'm sorry to those who don't own it, but the island and jungle nature of the map with the ww2 ruins, 12 islands and the vast geographical dynamic at play, it would be silly not to

Also I am down for tonight, @Doge or I will host I guess

Reactions: List

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Won't be this weekend palerino. @Ronald has volunteered to help me with it all and we will make this swag. When I'm home I will sort my shit out and sort the thread out a bit more to have a format.

There will be 6 max players not including Zeus however if there is a huge amount of people wanting in I might reconsider.

The map -will- take place on Tanoa , that much is decided. I'm sorry to those who don't own it, but the island and jungle nature of the map with the ww2 ruins, 12 islands and the vast geographical dynamic at play, it would be silly not to

Also I am down for tonight, @Doge or I will host I guess

@Ronald come play tonight my friend

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i downloaded arma 2 and OA for you fucks and now you do this

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i downloaded arma 2 and OA for you fucks and now you do this
Don't worry my friend we will still play escape cherno but grab arma 3 too duder
hello what time?

It will be in the main post when I get home,I will announce time and date (likely a weekend evening) in the main post.

I will also create media content for it, namely an announcement trailer

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Don't worry my friend we will still play escape cherno but grab arma 3 too duder
already have it but im not installing arma 3 also just to buy apex