In Progress Art of the Week: Halloween Special! Prizes!

Stelios

Nucleus
Nebulae
sjKDxE0f_o.jpg

It'd be nice if you gave a review to every submission just like any other aotw, we'll prob have more people than usual participating

Last edited:

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
Here I come out of my cave for one spooky evening.

Smiley

Navy is a colour
Nebulae
GK6Q8p8.jpg

I've written a piece of observative writing just to accompany my first ever posing work I did last night, Hope you enjoy!

There's a certain eerieness to the darkness. A certain paranoia accompanies the unknown. We find comfort in the small things during tough times, just something to call our own. We've done it since kids, an Olympic sprint up the stairs as soon as the light turns off. We fully acknowledge that there's no such thing as ghosts or monsters. But somehow, the unknown still strikes fear in us like a stake to a vampire's heart.

Fear is a unique but strangely wonderful thing. It's different for everyone, what someone may take joy in will cause another man to quake to his core. We aren't born fearing things, we develop them as we grow into the flesh we walk around in. Experiences, trauma, and stories. We get told what to fear and what to avoid. The things to like and the things to hate. It's all subjective. If you raised a child, teaching him to love everything around him. Would the child have any fear? Or is fear just a natural instinct nowadays people feel joy in playing with, watching movies that keep them on the edge.

Fear, what a strangely wonderful and unique thing.

Reactions: List

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
Hi, thought I'd give a bit of an update.

So my girlfriend is staying with me until I move over, and I told her about some competition going on over the Internet and she wanted to submit something. (Obviously didn't tell her it was nebulous.cloud)

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

I believe it's a MUTO from the Godzilla series. Now this isn't the full submission as of writing since she's still working on it, just thought I'd give a quick update. Also any comments on this would be grand, she's always into any criticisms about her drawings as well as compliments. So be nice.

Cheers fellas.

Reactions: List

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae

武藤

image0.jpg

image2.jpg

image0.jpg

image3.jpg

image1.jpg

image4.jpg

These are all the pencils my girlfriend used, don't worry too much about the stain that was a coffee incident that luckily didn't go on the main piece.

Last edited:

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
tfw i finally got the inspiration to make an image

and today is the deadline

i want to fucking top myself @Danny

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae

武藤

image0.jpg

image2.jpg

image0.jpg

image3.jpg

image1.jpg

image4.jpg

These are all the pencils my girlfriend used, don't worry too much about the stain that was a coffee incident that luckily didn't go on the main piece.

retracting my submission to have this guy a bigger chance at winning cause this was made from scratch and very impressive

get folded diagonally @Danny

Last edited:

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
retracting my submission to have this guy a bigger chance at winning cause this was made from scratch and very impressive

get folded diagonally @Danny
Don’t retract mate the girlfriend would rather get a place legitimately