Proton
Nebulae
I'm also a giant fan of ship battles ever since blackflag

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm also a giant fan of ship battles ever since blackflag

Dude putting in the background Pirates of the Caribbean music or pirate music, in general, was the shit, ESPECIALLY when fighting the legendary ship, that game was so fucking good.

spalius

Nucleus
Nebulae
Dude putting in the background Pirates of the Caribbean music or pirate music, in general, was the shit, ESPECIALLY when fighting the legendary ship, that game was so fucking good.
A bit of a shame all the battles were too easy, bought AC Rogue just for more battles and legendary ships, but there were pretty good fights there, too.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
lip syncing looks god awful

the dog in the combat scene has more health than a fucking dark souls boss

D

Deleted member 3818

I wish they’d just go back to their roots with ac, being a medieval combat simulator was never its strong suit. Better yet I wish they’d just stop milking the franchise and actually try to put out something new.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I wish they’d just go back to their roots with ac, being a medieval combat simulator was never its strong suit. Better yet I wish they’d just stop milking the franchise and actually try to put out something new.

Assasin Creed Japan would be the easiest shit to do, make a game about it with the main character a Ninja and you got a reasonable AC game.

If they wanted to make a combat game like this, they should name them other things but they could easily have it be in the same AC universe but clearly is another game, after all Abstergo has a lot of people in the animus afaik, but they won’t cause the majority of their playerbase is casuals who just jump on the AC brand bandwagon.

Because imo they aren’t bad games, nor great games, they are average and grindy, but after AC IV they haven’t really felt as an AC game. :(

D

Deleted member 3818

Assasin Creed Japan would be the easiest shit to do, make a game about it with the main character a Ninja and you got a reasonable AC game.
This would actually be based, I’m surprised they haven’t done something like this yet. Feudal Japan would be a cool setting and being a ninja allows for some interesting stealth gameplay and missions. I used to love that mini ninjas game on the wii as a kid.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
This would actually be based, I’m surprised they haven’t done something like this yet. Feudal Japan would be a cool setting and being a ninja allows for some interesting stealth gameplay and missions. I used to love that mini ninjas game on the wii as a kid.
tbqf

sounds like ghost of tsushima to me

D

Deleted member 3818

tbqf

sounds like ghost of tsushima to me
Didn’t know this was a thing, that gameplay looks fucking epic though probably better than anything Ubisoft could pump out. Still though an ac game with a larger focus on being a stealthy ninja rather than a standard samurai type of thing would be pretty cool as well.