ATTENTION ALL DARK SOULS 3 PLAYERS THAT ARE NEW TO THE SERIES

Redneck

um guy
Nebulae
stop drinking estus during duels PLEASE.
thank you​

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
This kind of statement has always grinded my gears, I'm a heavy PVP'r on souls, finger covenant right now on DS3, blood on DS2 and even more. When you invade someone using a cracked red eye or blue eye, you cannot expect someone to play by your rules, you have invaded someone and they for all we know may just be trying to survive the area so of course they are going to heal even if they get invaded.

Redneck

um guy
Nebulae
This kind of statement has always grinded my gears, I'm a heavy PVP'r on souls, finger covenant right now on DS3, blood on DS2 and even more. When you invade someone using a cracked red eye or blue eye, you cannot expect someone to play by your rules, you have invaded someone and they for all we know may just be trying to survive the area so of course they are going to heal even if they get invaded.
i am fully aware of that, thats why i never said INVASIONS. i am talking about duels, about summoned red phantoms. im fully aware that invasions are no man's land. i am talking about actual duels, not invasions, mister.

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
i am fully aware of that, thats why i never said INVASIONS. i am talking about duels, about summoned red phantoms. im fully aware that invasions are no man's land. i am talking about actual duels, not invasions, mister.
Same statement can apply, newby clicks on the red phantom looking for help and is greeted by a nasty red guy who looks like shreks estranged brother. I'd heal too to be fair.

Redneck

um guy
Nebulae
Same statement can apply, newby clicks on the red phantom looking for help and is greeted by a nasty red guy who looks like shreks estranged brother. I'd heal too to be fair.
shreks estranged brother got me
well, now that they read this thread, they know that the red sign is a no-no, so i think we've succeeded at education

D

Deleted member 225

:heyzeus: aint gonna folla ur rulz cosu ain abil to beytum

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
well, now that they read this thread, they know that the red sign is a no-no, so i think we've succeeded at education
that's 500/8+ million knocked down

Nukkel

Proton
Nebulae
I'LL DECIDE THAT MYSELF KIND SIR.

If I want to spam r1 rapier and heal with estus flask while throwing huntsman item at you so that you can't heal I'll do that.

Redneck

um guy
Nebulae

If I want to spam r1 rapier and heal with estus flask while throwing huntsman item at you so that you can't heal I'll do that.
quality multiplayer experience

Mt3c1

Portugal Hater
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Nah bro its all about that dark moon estoc r1 spam.

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
>was duelling invader
>both respecting no estus rule
>kicking his ass with astora straight sword +10
>leads me up some steps
>triggers winged knight who 1 shots me
>mfw didn't see how old this thread was