Serious Away for health reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae

Major update or something

This upcoming event for HL2RP will probably be the last one I'll be a part of. I'm gonna play on the server all the way through starting now until the event is over.

I just wanna thank everyone for making this life enjoyable and that I hopefully see you all again when my brain loops my life one more time
36039_10150191380190092_438375240091_13073700_167552_n.jpg

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae

This upcoming event for HL2RP will probably be the last one I'll be a part of. I'm gonna play on the server all the way through starting now until the event is over.

I just wanna thank everyone for making this life enjoyable and that I hopefully see you all again when my brain loops my life one more time

Stay safe man. Really.

Reactions: List

fofa

Atom
Nebulae

I hope that you'll be alright, mate. Stay safe! :)

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
Good news: A high class psychiatrist [From what I'm told] is moving into town soon and I should be able to see him within next month

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
At this point I don't wanna bother existing, everyone hates me and it's all my fault. The meds I take only numb it and therapy isn't helping either. I don't have any life skills and everything I put time in gets thrown to the way side.

Deleted member 3713

Nebulae
At this point I don't wanna bother existing, everyone hates me and it's all my fault. The meds I take only numb it and therapy isn't helping either. I don't have any life skills and everything I put time in gets thrown to the way side.
Take a breath, you’ll be fine man

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Stop posting. Climb a mountain and enjoy the fresh air. Go find like-minded people rather than trying to convince a majority European community of something or another.

D

Deleted member 1381

what evidence do you have that people hate you

life skills can be developed

things only get put to the side if you choose to put them there

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Log off the forum for a few days and play some vidya or something

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
roleplay and gmod in general is bad for your health
look into something, research it to see if you'll like it
get a hobby, even if its something small like model making or chess and branch out to communities
i know its easy to say "get a hobby" but applying yourself is the most important thing you can do, and seeing the results of your work is extremely satisfying and self esteem boosting
Go find like-minded people
also this your not gonna get very far against a mainly uk and europe community
if politics and stuff like that genuinely interests you search into groups in your area, just remember to avoid the extreme ones

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
this thread is so pointless, how can anyone take your seriously if you keep posting these things and then doing none of it

at least you're economic, keeping the same leaving thread

when you support yaxley what do you expect? that people will be accepting of that?

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
what evidence do you have that people hate you
this thread is so pointless, how can anyone take your seriously if you keep posting these things and then doing none of it

when you support yaxley what do you expect? that people will be accepting of that?

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae

mate

thats a bit inconsiderate, some people use forums as an outlet to try and vent their current mentality and may feel incapable of taking on the advice given due to either specific circumstances or a personal inability to do so.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
mate

thats a bit inconsiderate, some people use forums as an outlet to try and vent their current mentality and may feel incapable of taking on the advice given due to either specific circumstances or a personal inability to do so.
inconsiderate defending nonces then playing victim when people tell them to stick their right wing youtube videos

Deleted member 3713

Nebulae
Dude it’s the internet.
Don’t let people half a world away get you down. Take a step back, go outside, kick it with some friends and chill out.

Status
Not open for further replies.