180.png

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1381

however old the hitler parodies may be i think this one speaks for everyone

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
seeing how poorly bf1 performed sales-wise of course they decided to turn up the tumblr-tarantino pump up by 200 percent and try making this into some sorta sunset overdrive. sure, the "most immersive" line is total bullshit buy boy why y'all getting so mad about a lady with a prosthetic arm?

do you really think a big corporation like ea would ever allow DICE to do the nitty-gritty-immersion thing as their number one priority after the flopping of bf1? don't think so.
BF1 sold approximately 15 million copies and is currently the 49th best selling video game, surpassing BF4 and COD WW2 in sales. A flop would be considered Battlefront 2

It looks like a fun game and that's all that matters. If you watch the AngryJoe video he really explains all the new stuff that they're going to be adding in the game and it sounds honestly incredible with all the customization and different gamemodes

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
"Video games are supposed to be fun, regardless when they take place!"

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
oh no there's women that's historically inaccurate the horror i cant believe dice did this
the meme is that the EA/Dice rep promised it to be historically accurate

not to mention a bunch of people are saying this is disrespectful to the history that it's portraying it like this

im probably not going to buy the game myself anyways since it'll probably just be a clone of previous iterations

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
the meme is that the EA/Dice rep promised it to be historically accurate
i can see that that's silly but the way everyones freaking out about this you would think they just smeared shit on a computer and called it a game
not to mention a bunch of people are saying this is disrespectful to the history that it's portraying it like this
this is pretty tame and i doubt actual vets will get cut up about some women in a game

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
>release ww2 shooter cleverly disguised as ww1 shooter
>re-release the same game a few years later as a ww2 shooter

clever cunts...

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
dice... Not historic... Churchill... Too...fast...

bro they out here shooting v1s randomly you thinking dice cares about much historical realism

E: pumped for the 500 x 500 meter kursk map where the map is just a anti tank minefield and everybody starts in a panzer three or t34

Mickee

Proton
Nebulae
I honestly think this trailer was showing how we are gonna get character customization on a bigger level then BF4, And I think it shows how many factions are gonna be in this game. This honestly looks fun as fuck in my opinion

Spock

Shows up every other month to read ban appeals
Nebulae
judging by the post count I'm assuming any point I'll make is already been said

in short, women were not common during WWII in the militaries, but very rarely at combat. Russia is an outlier since they literally don't give a fuck, but for the most part no country let women actually fight, due to "the patriarchy"

Yes, women were used extensively in the intelligence side, since "I'll suck your dick if you give me information" more or less is a lot better than anything a male could do. They were also used to a much more limited extent to man AA guns in the rear lines. So, to think that not one but 3 women would be in an active squad parachuting during WWII on d-day is ludicrous. Not to mention the fact the goth bitch has a prosthetic hand, which would 9/10 times disqualify any man from military service, let alone a woman.

also churchills going fucking 30 mph like wtf