Serious Battlefield V

welcome to the Retirement

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae
i don't get what you lot were expecting after cod ww2 shoved in black women as reich members.

like, really. they're big corporate blockbusters that were always full of shlock and you've only gotten riled up about it when they started adding in women and people of color?

seeing how poorly bf1 performed sales-wise of course they decided to turn up the tumblr-tarantino pump up by 200 percent and try making this into some sorta sunset overdrive. sure, the "most immersive" line is total bullshit buy boy why y'all getting so mad about a lady with a prosthetic arm?

do you really think a big corporation like ea would ever allow DICE to do the nitty-gritty-immersion thing as their number one priority after the flopping of bf1? don't think so.

not to mention that you're looking for immersion in a series of games that has been known for it's sandbox-fuckery.

people switching planes mid-flight or bombing tanks with tnt-rigged jeeps? yah!
a gamer girl fighting the nazis? bOOoOoOO!!1 #notmybattlefield!!! imagine my shock!!

if you wanna get ptsd while bathing in the salty snows of stalingrad go play red orchestra.

seriously lads, i've always been against the far left but right now you're no better than the people obsessing over the new thundercats reboot.

aqCMO36tGnY.jpg

p.s. we know that coop and the actual bf1-esque singleplayer campaign will be separate so there's a chance the warpaint people aren't even part of the actual story and are instead coop poopies.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
nah im done with dice's games
everytime i play it i just feel empty
idk how to explain it it's like throwing snowballs with meatballs and pretending you're having fun

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
yMYFjxq.jpg

F R E E D O M
A Dallas Event

Step forward, as soldiers in 1943. Despite the inaccuracies and lorebreaking, you can be whoever you want to be in this 3-Day Server-Wide event! Maybe you want to be a transgender woman who is also a hermaphrodite and has purple hair, or maybe you want to be a dog that just looks like a human with 6 prosthetic limbs. This event, is an event for everybody.

Who can join?: Fuckin' Fricking everybody!

PK Rules? NLR?: If you die, you don't have to painRP and you'll be fully rewarded! This is an event for everyone, and dying isn't for everyone.

Slots: 00/-

If you discriminate at all, in-character or not, you will be banned from the server for 1 week. We will not tolerate this kind of behaviour on our server.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
yMYFjxq.jpg

F R E E D O M
A Dallas Event

Step forward, as soldiers in 1943. Despite the inaccuracies and lorebreaking, you can be whoever you want to be in this 3-Day Server-Wide event! Maybe you want to be a transgender woman who is also a hermaphrodite and has purple hair, or maybe you want to be a dog that just looks like a human with 6 prosthetic limbs. This event, is an event for everybody.

Who can join?: Fuckin' everybody!

PK Rules? NLR?: If you die, you don't have to painRP and you'll be fully rewarded! This is an event for everyone, and dying isn't for everyone.

Slots: 00/-

If you discriminate at all, in-character or not, you will be banned from the server for 1 week. We will not tolerate this kind of behaviour on our server.

How much time did you spend on that.
Christ.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
>See Hitler put on Prosthetic gauntlet
>Run up and kick him as hard as I can in his ball
>*record scratch*
>Entire match says "OOOOOH" in unison
>All the male soldiers cross their legs in sympathy pain
>Nazi Cainine puts paws over eyes and whimpers