Serious Battlefield V

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
I wasn't expecting much from 'the main franchises' to begin with, but this is shaping up to be pretty damn lame. Hopefully they'll cave to a large amount of negative feedback and at least work to improve things.

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Tbh, as per Usual EA marketing is lacking, I expected more explanation on the campaign characters and a bit more explanation on the "P2W" However I have to give em props they avoided quite well the answer, notice they did not say "We have no microtransactions".

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
What I wanted

What I got
Sydney%27sNewArm2.jpg

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
I really do not get why the fuck they keep on forcing in genders and race into these games. If you're going to make a WW2 game at least make the characters and setting fit.

Didn't make sense for BF1 doesn't make sense here. smh
[doublepost=1527129048][/doublepost]Honestly, going to stick with Day of Infamy, at least that shit is intense and is fun.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
I really do not get why the fuck they keep on forcing in genders and race into these games. If you're going to make a WW2 game at least make the characters and setting fit.

Didn't make sense for BF1 doesn't make sense here. smh
But they were there though mate.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Now, I will just say this. I don't like the whole "XD Female Soldier on the frontline with robot arm ww3rp style" kindof vibes the trailer gives off, but from the sounds of how they are updating the game engine and various other mechanics makes the game somewhat decent. But we just need to wait for actual gameplay for that.

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I mean it looks like something fresh new and different, it's what people have been asking for, a fresh take on something. It's ironic that the player base only a couple of years ago was screaming and kicking going, "DO SOMETHING NNEWWWWW DO SOMETHING THAT ISN'T MODERN", and there you go, BF V does something that's fresh, not WW2 V3 Electic Boogaloo, and then gets shit for it. If the features in the trailer such as anti-tank guns and fortifications and fuckin shooting nades and shit get into the main game that'd be fucking awesome, it's stupid and incredibly childish to start crying your eyes out because they decided to put a female soldier with face paint and shit into a game which, at this point, if you haven't realised, isn't meant to be historically accurate.

imagine getting your pants in a twist because EA isn't doing something that abides by le realism, it's almost like that hasn't been a staple of the series since bad company

plus its EA what did you expect they squeeze litterally turds out their ass and call it games

Last edited:

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
"Most immersive battlefield ever"

Sliding all around the place with a LMG, woman with a prosthetic arm in combat, Warpaint soldiers straight out of Vikings tv show, blackguy with a samurai sword, explosions everywhere and tanks falling on Germans.

COLOR ME IMMERSED 10000000/10 RIP COD OMEGALUL

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
it’s a game all that matters is if it’s fun
it's hard to get immersed into a game and have fun when something which realistically shouldn't be there is right in your face

if it was some alternate universe/history spin i'd gladly accept it, but it isn't

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
it's hard to get immersed into a game and have fun when something which realistically shouldn't be there is right in your face

if it was some alternate universe/history spin i'd gladly accept it, but it isn't
if they said 'so this is our spin on ww2' instead of 'the most immersive ww2 shooter' maybe i could at least understand their shitty overwatch-meets-fortnite trailer

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
if they said 'so this is our spin on ww2' instead of 'the most immersive ww2 shooter' maybe i could at least understand their shitty overwatch-meets-fortnite trailer
yeah

if it was something like fallout where technology had progressed a lot but it remained aesthetically the same i could accept it