`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
My Soviet sniper

widowmaker_by_raikoart-dbqohuy.png

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
When everyone is distracted by the cyborg woman that they forget that they launched a V1 Rocket at France or something.

Also, all I care about now really is that they add in an "Air Superiority" game mode similar to BF4, but also adding in the use of bombers and shit to destroy certain targets and people need to defend said bombers.

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
Part of me wanted a Cold War gone hot scenario in the 70s or 80s, because I love that period of history.

But after seeing that I don't want Battlefield's revisionism anywhere near the Cold War.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
When everyone is distracted by the cyborg woman that they forget that they launched a V1 Rocket at France or something.

Also, all I care about now really is that they add in an "Air Superiority" game mode similar to BF4, but also adding in the use of bombers and shit to destroy certain targets and people need to defend said bombers.
did you mean

Ground Battles

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Part of me wanted a Cold War gone hot scenario in the 70s or 80s, because I love that period of history.

But after seeing that I don't want Battlefield's revisionism anywhere near the Cold War.
big titty ginger gf running through the jungles of vietnam

Reactions: List

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
at least there'll be no premium pass or microtransactions
LOOOOOL
yeah dice is gonna support the game for 1 year without any money incentives except the game's sales right?
look at battlefront 2, i've bought the game for 30 bucks and all those guys have done is revamp the lootbox system, while basically delivering one update in 6 months which added some small gamemodes, 1 new map and 2 recycled maps. also skins, skins you can buy with money - that's probably what battlefield wants to do with all the stupid warpaint and shit. there's always a catch, it's not like EA is suddenly kindhearted. Battlefront 2 is probably on lifesupport considering how bad the updates are so far

Nebulae
Tfw some deus-ex aussie bitch who is bashing nazis with cricket bat. Some cool guy with katana who is jumping like ninja, black nazis and V2 rocket striking at the battlefield. What the fuck.
Those characters looks like straight out of some PC TF2 version. Plus the game looks like BF1 with new textures and sweetfx. Seems like candidate for the worst BF, Hardline looks better.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
my favourite part of this game announcement has been the people in twitter replies who lost their shit over the characters.
As in, legitimately angry and not just taking the piss out of them.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
I personally hate the aesthetic but im not gonna play the game but like it doesn’t matter much just hate how they said it’s meant to be realistic