Serious Battlefield V

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
I think, that this game is gonna be shit because of womans in it.
imagine getting annoyed by women in a video game hahaha
[doublepost=1530976046][/doublepost]
Don't think that I hate females, I don't. But before 90s womans were just nurses(at the war).
if you're after historical accuracy you shouldnt be looking at mainstream shooters trying to appeal to the widest audience possible, it'll be a fun game regardless of whatever gender is in it

Reactions: List

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
gameplay seems lame
i think i'll just play ro2 instead if i want to play a decent ww2 shooter

Cirno Gaming

Proton
Nebulae
imagine getting annoyed by women in a video game hahaha
[doublepost=1530976046][/doublepost]
if you're after historical accuracy you shouldnt be looking at mainstream shooters trying to appeal to the widest audience possible, it'll be a fun game regardless of whatever gender is in it
You may be right, I know that gender in this game shouldn't change gameplay.

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
have you noticed how neither of the sides available in the game as far as we have seen are the soviet union
He said that women weren’t on the front lines and I said that they were. I said nothing about BF5

Oh yes, but they weren't everywhere.
I frankly don’t see why anyone even cares. Battlefield has never tried to be realistic and the only historical realism seen in the games are the guns and settings. I can’t see why it’s such a big deal now

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I just want it to go back to the present, hell even a bit of the future. Or just remaster BF1942 to get GOTY honestly.

Lokinase

Proton
Nebulae
and the only historical realism seen in the games are the guns and settings.

Not even the guns, really.

If we look at BF1, a good chunk of the guns depicted there almost never saw front-line-combat.

Overall- while the amount of women, and more importantly a crippled woman that isn't some sort of resistance member, operating a bolt action sniper rifle isn't true to history, a lot of it isn't.

They're seen running from British tanks despite them being allies, mismatched uniforms, at one point a British soldier has a Japanese katana.

Battlefield isn't known for its' historical accuracy. Though I do understand the outcry from people that maybe wanted a back-to-the-roots, semi-realistic depiction of World War 2.

As long as they don't try to shove "This is exactly how World War 2 happened" into peoples' faces, I might consider picking it up.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
They're seen running from British tanks despite them being allies, mismatched uniforms, at one point a British soldier has a Japanese katana.
Brits did fight the Japanese so it's perfectly reasonable for some of them to have an officer's sword

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
not gonna play this shit
miss me with that iron sword hand woman shit

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
And we are back with news from BF V, once again EA Attempts to appeal to the minority of kids and SJW’s by adding a world filter, filters include censor of “white man” but not black man, asian man, and so on. And NAZI is censored because nazis are fake news propaganda we can’t have those. Another filter is DLC clearly they didn’t exist in WW2, and who could forget Titanfall is censored, yep we can’t let a really good under rated game be in our mainstream games. And that is all for now, more dumpster fire at 6.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Titanfall 2 is a really good fucking game with a really good fps campaign idk what you are talking about.

ot: i really don't understand why they're too pussy to use the swastika? like the german ban on it in video games got lifted so there's 0 point to not have it

Idk, EA is on a suicide run or something I think the CEO is not well

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
you wish

ot: i really don't understand why they're too pussy to use the swastika? like the german ban on it in video games got lifted so there's 0 point to not have it
>titanfall isn't a good game

maxresdefault.jpg

@Zak @Dingo @Chromesthesia_

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
yeah well i think its shit but if you like it then im not going to stop you from liking it
what qualifies it as shit

i can't see anything not to like

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
its just not my type of game? same reason i don't like halo, it's just not my style

it's really not that big of a deal lol
then don't say you wish if its a personal opinion rock head

it's got a good consumer stance and it's well developed, that means its a good game

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
then don't say you wish if its a personal opinion rock head

it's got a good consumer stance and it's well developed, that means its a good game
i can say i dont like something here if i want to mate its a forum, same as a lot of ppl do