Serious Battlefield V

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i can say i dont like something here if i want to mate its a forum, same as a lot of ppl do
just because you can say it dosent mean its not wrong lmao

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i can say i dont like something here if i want to mate its a forum, same as a lot of ppl do
theres a difference between saying something is a bad game and saying you don't like it

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
b56bab203ae258541127380bf6bdbbe6.png

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Try this in the new battlefield V beta:

Open chat and type: "black man". Totally fine, no problem.

Now open chat and type "white man".

what the fuck LOL

its so sad that its funny

put it for me in spoilers

data cap can't be downloading battle cuck 5 atm

f8f6927b0b.jpg
9568f1bd02.jpg

why did you censor your name I wanted to play with you

I mean I wasn't gonna buy it but that's pretty fucking cucked Jesus Christ the state of gaming

holy fuck hahahahahahah

not my screenshots

>6700K is actually also censored

Vortigangster

Proton
Nebulae
can't view it, it's gone

quick rundown?

edit: nvm

yeah i already showcased this in the pictures of games thread
I'm honestly disappointed at the state of just how bad SJW'ism is getting in video-games, this is fucked up

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'm honestly disappointed at the state of just how bad SJW'ism is getting in video-games, this is fucked up
well their sales are fucked and they're getting loads of complaints about fucked gameplay and historical revisionism so who knows, maybe they'll learn

Vortigangster

Proton
Nebulae
well their sales are fucked and they're getting loads of complaints about fucked gameplay and historical revisionism so who knows, maybe they'll learn
I hope so, because one thing that most of them apparently don't realize is that the vast majority of the audience they're trying to pander to (SJW's) don't even buy or play their games

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I hope so, because one thing that most of them apparently don't realize is that the vast majority of the audience they're trying to pander to (SJW's) don't even buy or play their games
virtue signalling never does any company good, yeah

their stock also dropped by 10% the second they announced the delay lmao

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
am i the only person that think the wehrmacht models look like the soldiers out of jin-roh??

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
why the fuck would they censor "Titanfall" lmao

it's like they intentionally want to kill the franchise

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
And we are back with news from BF V, once again EA Attempts to appeal to the minority of kids and SJW’s by adding a world filter, filters include censor of “white man” but not black man, asian man, and so on. And NAZI is censored because nazis are fake news propaganda we can’t have those. Another filter is DLC clearly they didn’t exist in WW2, and who could forget Titanfall is censored, yep we can’t let a really good under rated game be in our mainstream games. And that is all for now, more dumpster fire at 6.
This is the problem with EA being a Swedish company