Serious Battlefield V

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
its so nice to see it crash and burn even before launch

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
it's not their fault, just stupid racist gamers hating on women and minorities... yep it's gamer time
this is unironically the time in which gamers should rise up and fuck this company in the ass

SGT Angel

Nucleus
Nebulae
062.png

Reactions: List

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
Open Beta is surprisingly fun the few times it doesn't crash, but I don't think I'm going to purchase it.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
personally i think that the gunplay is smooth and rewarding - granted the lack of ammo makes it some scrounge match to find shit to stay in the fight and can get really tedious but rotterdam is really where the game shines in terms of core combat

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
personally i think that the gunplay is smooth and rewarding - granted the lack of ammo makes it some scrounge match to find shit to stay in the fight and can get really tedious but rotterdam is really where the game shines in terms of core combat
yeah because at least on rotterdam they accept that vehicles are fucking useless

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
yeah because at least on rotterdam they accept that vehicles are fucking useless
i haven't seen vehicles utilized a single time

what's disappointing is that support is utterly useless considering assault gets (i'd say) the second best gun in the whole beta and therefore neglects the requirement for a gun which grants no suppression benefits at all

you can rank up the class but honestly using the KE7 is such a fucking chore its unbearable

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
i haven't seen vehicles utilized a single time

what's disappointing is that support is utterly useless considering assault gets (i'd say) the second best gun in the whole beta and therefore neglects the requirement for a gun which grants no suppression benefits at all

you can rank up the class but honestly using the KE7 is such a fucking chore its unbearable
I like the support class, it's fun to lay ontop of a train cart on the map located in norway and just be a goddamn machine since there's literally no recoil

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
guns are impossible to use in console, way too much recoil to be able to control with a controller.

the game in general doesn't feel "right", I dunno why it just doesn't feel like another Battlefield game, it just feels like another shooter.

SGT Angel

Nucleus
Nebulae
guns are impossible to use in console, way too much recoil to be able to control with a controller.

the game in general doesn't feel "right", I dunno why it just doesn't feel like another Battlefield game, it just feels like another shooter.

Even with a mouse it's fucking mental I just stick to semi auto with everything, why the fuck do the brits start with the STG44 instead of the lee enfield???????

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
bullet go fast on sniper rifle turns sniper rifle into hitscan

no joke who thought this was a good idea

Reactions: List

SGT Angel

Nucleus
Nebulae
I uninstalled it just now. After playing two more hours I can fully say the game is absolutely awful