Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
im going to pick it up tomorrow when paycheck comes in and see how it is

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
i did that with the first battlefront, got it and all the dlc for less than 10 euro with some friends
its a solid game

Yurivw

Storage Expert
Nebulae
It's great they finally got their act together, but that doesn't make EA much better. They still tried to fuck us over to begin with.
UNACCEPTABLE!

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
After putting 15+ hours into it and buying it after the update, I can say it's worth the money. Very fun casual experience and amazing gunplay.

My favorite parts of the game will have to be how fluid the movement feels as well as how beautiful it is. I haven't really bothered with the campaign, mostly just played multiplayer.

You will still run into people that bought shit before the update, such as getting shit on every now and then by a maxed out Yoda or Emperor Palpatine, but those are rare enough to where it doesn't mess with things too much.

Flanders

Atom
Nebulae
I will continue my EA strike.

They're just gonna keep pulling this shit with every game they release because they're not a gaming company with the intention of the players in mind; they pull the most basic cash grab bullshit to feed off of the cash whales in their games community. It's honestly disgusting.

Wash

Nucleus
Nebulae
Yeah, I didn't get Battlefront 2 mostly because of the stuff like this that plagued it rather well and constantly since release. They shouldn't have done it at all to begin with, but now that its at least out I may consider getting it at one point.

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
guess even EA will bend to players if they scream loud enough
im quite surprised it actually worked though, i expected the game to get killed over it rather than EA to cave to player demands

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
You will still run into people that bought shit before the update, such as getting shit on every now and then by a maxed out Yoda or Emperor Palpatine, but those are rare enough to where it doesn't mess with things too much.
there was never an ability to buy shit before the update fyi, they disabled microtransactions at launch and these people grinded for their full starcards

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
playing as a rebel sniper on hoth is basically what it feels like to be a defender on normandy